Thursday, June 23, 2016

Look No. 328: Summer Breeze


Hello again my lovelies!

The Jersey Shore event is coming to an end this weekend so I want to show you another exclusive form the event before it closes.










The dress, sandals, bracelet, necklace and earrings is a complete outfit from Sweet Intoxication. It's called, Shelby Outfit. It's an exclusive at the Jersey Shore event.

It comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes and fitted mesh sizes for Slink Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies for the dress. The sandals will fit Slink Flat feet only.










The necklace and earrings you see me wearing in this photo to the right and the bracelet I'm wearing in the photos above come with the dress and sandals as well. I should mention that there are also sunglasses that are packed with this outfit, but due to the hair I chose to wear, the front bangs impaled the lens covering the left eye and, well, it just didn't look right so I decided to leave it off.










The Jersey Shore event officially closes on Saturday, June 25 so if you haven't checked it out yet I HIGHLY recommend getting over there because there are so many fantastic designers with some fabulous exclusives and 10L gifts.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



S T Y L E    C R E D I T S

D R E S S ,    S A N D A L S    &    J E W E L R Y
Sweet Intoxication - Shelby Outfit - Aqua *EXCLUSIVE @ JERSEY SHORE*
Owner/Designer: Chrissy Sparrowtree


H A I R
Vanity Hair - The Italian Job - Must Haves HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIROLOGY*
Owner/Designer: Tabata Jewell


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N / B O D Y    A P P L I E R    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
WoW Skins - Layla - Golden
*Has appliers for Maitreya Lara, Catwa mesh head and Slink Hands and Feet only*
Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy


H E A D
Catwa - Mesh Head "Candy"
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle


E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Evening
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D
!Bang - Seraph - Poses 1 & 5
*I purchased these poses  were an exclusive at We <3 Role-Play a couple months ago*
Owner/Designer: Luna Jubilee


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

No comments:

Post a Comment