Sunday, June 12, 2016

Look No. 322: La Isla Bonita

Tropical the island breeze
All of nature wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
 ~ Madonna ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I'm back with a new exclusive from Masoom who is participating in the Tropical Summer Fair 2016. I also have a new pair of heels from MODA Designs and Lumiya Rae, owner and designer of Lumae, has made some changes to her skins.












The bikini and skirt outfit I'm wearing is Masoom's exclusive at this year's Tropical Summer Fair and it's called Sabrina.

As always, it is 100% original mesh and is made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass only.












It is available in 6 different colors that are sold separately or sold in a Linden-saving fatpack. If you'd like to see the other colors, please vist Seraphim's website and check out the Tropical Summer Fair's gallery.







These amazing platform heels I'm wearing are from MODA Designs and they are called Amanda Flower Platforms. They were an exclusive at the round of PHAT Fashion Fair that just closed today but Eonla should be moving them to her inworld store and on Marketplace shortly.

They are made to fit Slink and Belleza High Feet only and please make note: MODA DESIGNS DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU THE FEET. Sorry, I have to put that in all caps because there are those that seem to think the feet come with the shoes and most of us know that they do not.










Oh, I also should mention the amazing color HUD that comes packed with the Amanda Flower Platforms because it gives you so many mixing and matching options.









Lumiya Rae, owner and designer of Lumae, has taken some time to repaint all the natural skin tones for the Eirtae line because she wasn't entirely satisfied with them.

Now, if have already purchased some of the Eirtae natural skin tones, you just need to go to the Lumae store inworld and visit the re-delivery terminal to get your V2 appliers and system skins.











Before I close, I do want to mention one more thing. All the poses I'm using in this post are from Indigo Poses and it's an exclusive at the Jersey Shore event. It's a five pose set called Glam Poses. They are copy/mod so if you need to make minor adjustments to them, you are able to do so using one of the pose makers like AnyPose.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



S T Y L E    C R E D I T S

B I K I N I
Masoom - Sabrina - Red *EXCLUSIVE @ TROPICAL SUMMER FAIR*
*The Tropical Summer Fair ends on June 17th*
Other important Masoom store information:
Owner/Designer: Amberchaudry Corpur


S H O E S
MODA Designs - Amanda Flower Platforms & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
*Should be in stores soon. Please keep an eye out on MODA's Facebook page for a notice*
Owner/Designer: Eonla


H A I R
TKW - Celina - Browns *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIROLOGY*
*50% Off until the current round of Hairology closes*
Owner/Designer: Kateforster Akina


H A I R    A C C E S S O R I E S
Astralia - Aloha Headpiece w/Color HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ TROPICAL SUMMER FAIR*
Owner/Designer: Astralia


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Lumae - Eirtae - Bare - Tawny V2
Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae


H E A D
LeLutka - Mesh Head "Simone" V1.6
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Head Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle


E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Slate
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D
Indigo Poses - Glam Poses *EXCLUSIVE @ JERSEY SHORE*
*This is a 5-pose set*
Owner/Designer: Indigo Nouveau (Indigoskye44 Resident)


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

No comments:

Post a Comment