Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Look No. 327: Sweetest Thing


Hello again my lovelies!

A new round of Cosmopolitan opened yesterday and Kaithleen's has a wonderful exclusive for that event. I aslo have new releases from MODA Designs and PosESioN. Finally, I found out today that I'm an official blogger for Hair Fair 2016 that opens on July 16th and I will talk about that and their photo contests with some really fabulous prizes.













One of the many reasons I love summer are the summer dresses and I am absolutely in love with Kaithleen's newest release called, Lined Bottom Dress. 











The Bottom Lined Dress is fitted mesh made to specifically fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venue and Belleza Freya mesh bodies.

You can buy it in 6 different color options: white, dark pink, light pink, beige, blue and black.






If you buy the fatpack, you will get this color hud that will all give you 8 color options for the dress, the ribbons at the bottom of the dress and the straps.





The pumps I'm wearing is a new release from MODA Designs. They are called Laney Laced Pumps. They are made to fit Slink High Feet only and come packed with an incredibly awesome color HUD that gives you loads and loads of mixing and matching options with 30 MODA-custom colors on 3 faces and 4 metal options.

Please note, MODA does not provide you the feet so you'll need to head over to Slink's main store and pick up the high feet if you don't have them.












All the poses I'm using in this post is a new release from PosESioN called Lollipop. It's a 10-pose set for ladies and PosESioN's owner/designer, Dahriel, has outdone himself on this set.




Once in a while I like to feature an item or two from a designer who is not one of my blog sponsors. So in this post I want to just quickly mention the beaded earrings, necklace and hair piece that I'm wearing. 

I was looking for some hair for this post and since it's the last week of the Vintage Fair, I decided to run through it quickly. Well, the jewelry caught my eye.

It's from Empyrean Forge and it's called Lilae Flourish. Now each piece I'm wearing is sold separately and I should mention that the large lily on the hair piece is also on the necklace but the hair I'm wearing is covering it.

Each piece also comes with a texture change HUD so you can customize it however you choose.







My absolute, most favorite shopping event will be opening on July 16th. Yes, Hair Fair 2016! Of course all the amazing hair designers will be participating. Not only is this a great event for hair but it's especially awesome because once again, the Hair Fair Committee has decided to do Bandana Day where all the proceeds from the bandana sales will go to Wigs For Kids.

The Hair Fair Committee is also holding a photo contest where the winners will win fantastic hair pack prizes and Early Access VIP Passes for you and your friends, information and rules is on the Hair Fair website.







The current round of Cosmopolitan is open until July 2nd so please make sure to head over there and check out the lovely Lined Bottom Dress from Kathleen's.

The Vintage Fair closes on Sunday, June 26th and you really don't want to miss that because Kaithleen's is also participating in that event (blog post coming soon).

As I always say at the end of each of my posts, please be sure to check out Kaithleen's, MODA Designs, PosESioN and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have any space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups so you can take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



S T Y L E    C R E DI T S


D R E S S
Kaithleen's - Lined Bottom Dress *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*
Other important Kaithleen's store information:
Owner/Designer: (Kaithleen) Zlyskritek


S H O E S
MODA Designs - Laney Laced Pumps & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Eonla


H A I R
Elikatira - Katharine - Blondes - Chamomile *EXCLUSIVE @ VINTAGE FAIR*
Owner/Designer: Elikapeka Tiramisu


N E C K L A C E ,    E A R R I N G S    &    H A I R P I E C E
Empyrean Forge - Lilae Flourish *EXCLUSIVE @ VINTAGE FAIR*
*All 3 pieces are sold separately*
Owner/Designer: Empyreanforge


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N ,    B O D Y    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R S
Hush Skins - Amber II - Chai
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Lelutka - Makeup 4
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose


H E A D
LeLutka - Mesh Head "Leda" V1.6
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle


E Y E S
Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Soldier
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D
PosESioN - Lollipop Set *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Dahriel


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

No comments:

Post a Comment