Saturday, June 18, 2016

Look No. 325: Cooling Off In The Summer


Hello again my lovelies!

Sombria Bailey, owner and designer, of Supernatural is sure keeping busy with events this summer. I'm going to bring to you two exclusives from two different shopping events she's participating in. Also, I have a great set of poses from Image Essentials that is an exclusive at Pose Hop which started a few days ago. Finally, I have a great set of nails to show you from FormaNails.











The super cute, strapless bikini that I'm wearing is Supernatural's exclusive at the current round of anyBody. It's called My Star.

It's made to fit on mesh bodies only as it comes packed with appliers for: Maitreya, TMP, Slink, Belleza and Omega.














It's also available in 4 pretty colors: blue (what I'm wearing), pink, green and gold.











The really cool tattoo I'm wearing on my right leg is Supernatural's exclusive at Bodyfy. It's called, Accalia Tattoo.

Like the bikini, it's made for mesh bodies only and comes packed with appliers for: Maitreya, TMP, Slink, Belleza and Omega. It also comes in light and dark versions.












My beautiful nails are from FormaNails called Ballerina Nails. You can buy them to fit Maitreya, Slink Elegant (not Elegant 1), Slink Casual and classic hands; however, nails for each hand are sold separately.













This color HUD comes packed with the nails giving you 12 color options for both the silver and gold trimming options so you are sure to find something to wear with each of your outfits. There are free demos available for each of the hands so I highly recommend trying one of those first prior to purchase to ensure you are completely happy with the look and fit.










The Pose Hop opened on June 15th and one of the many awesome pose designers participating in this event is Image Essentials. All 5 of the poses I've used in this post is their exclusive called Cooling Off. It's a 5-pose set with each pose having a mirrored version. It's a wonderful set for taking photos poolside or on a dock.











Here's a quick round up of the events I have mentioned above:
  • anyBody is open and will stay open until Thursday, June 30th.
  • Bodyfy is open and will be closing this coming Friday, June 24th.
  • Pose Hop is open and will end on June 30th. Please visit posesl.com for more information.
Please be sure to visit Supernatural, FormaNails and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have any space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



STYLES    CREDITS


B I K I N I    &    T A T T O O
Supernatural - My Star - Blue *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
Supernatural - Accalia Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE @ BODYFY*
Other important Supernatural store information:
Owner/Designer: Sombria Bailey


H A I R
Truth Hair - Jayla - 5 Pastels w/Roots *NEW GROUP GIFT*
Owner/Designer: Truth Hawks


N E C K L A C E    &    A N K L E T S
Maxi Gossamer - Serena Seashells and Pearls - The Complete Collection
Owner Designer: Maxi Gossamer


N A I L S
FormaNails - Ballerina Nails for Elegant Big Pack
Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Shannon - Butter

Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Applier
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose


H E A D
LeLutka - Mesh Head "Stella" V1.6
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle


E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D
Image Esstentials - Cooling Off *EXCLUSIVE FOR POSE HOP*
Owner/Designer: Kay Weston


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

No comments:

Post a Comment