Sunday, June 5, 2016

Look No. 318: Land Of Confusion


Hello again my lovelies!

I'm back with Jersey Shore event exclusives from Blasphemic, Pin Up and AppleTini. I also have some new releases from  I'pitemé and MODA Designs to show you. Also, all the full body photos in this post, I am using PosESioN's new Cosmopolitan exclusive called Ivyana.


A    S M A S H I N G    C O M B I N A T I O N



The cute top I'm wearing is Blasphemic's exclusive at the Jersey Shore event called Shelby Top. It is fitted mesh and comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes and special fitted mesh sizes for Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass. It also comes with a color HUD for the belt. It's available in 8 colors that are sold separately or in a Linden-saving fatpack.

The skirt I'm wearing is a new release from I'pitemé and it's called Niki Garter Skirt Pastel. It comes with fitted mesh sizes to fit only Mairtreya Lara, Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus and Belleza Freya. Of course there are 5 standard sizes for classic bodies as well. This also comes with a HUD where you can change the colors of the skirt and garter and all the metals.


















Here are the color HUDS for both Blasphemic's Shelby Top (top HUD) and I'pitemé's Niki Pastel Garter Skirt (bottom HUD).

The as mentioned above, the color HUD for Blasphemic's Shelby Top is to change the color of the belt only. All 8 colors get the same belt HUD.

As you can see, I'pitemé gives you some great color options for the skirt. The garter will change to the same color of the skirt. You will also be able to change the metal on the garter from black to silver or to gold.




















W H A T ' S    N E W    F R O M    M O D A ?





The uber sexy heels I'm wearing is called Vixen Abstract Platforms. These heels will fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink High Feet. Make sure you own one of these feet systems as MODA does not provide them.  They also come packed with an awesome color HUD that gives you lots of mixing and matching options for both the platform and the body of the shoes and you also get 4 metal options for the studs.








A N O T H E R    J E R S E Y    S H O R E    E X C L U S I V E    F R O M    P I N U P










The beautiful tattoo I'm wearing is Pin Up's second exclusive at the Jersey Shore event. It's called Nimue Tattoo. It is a mesh body applier tattoo only with appliers for Omega, Maitreya and Belleza.















M Y    W H A T    P R E T T Y    N A I L S    Y O U    H A V E !







The fabulous nail color I'm wearing is one of AppleTini's exclusives at Jersey Shore and it's called Fairness Nails. The nail color applier will work for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega hands.








As you can see from the photo on the right, you get some really fun color options on each of the appliers HUDS which will look great at that beach or pool party.










A S    A L W A Y S . . . S O M E    F I N A L    W O R D S

The Jersey Shore event is now open and will be open until June 25th. Please stop by Blasphemic's, Pin Up's and AppleTini's booth to check out their exclusive and pick up their 10L gifts.

Please be sure to check out MODA Designs, I'piteme, Blasphemic, Pin Up and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see all they have to offer. If you have any space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



S T Y L E    C R E D I T S
 
T O P
Blasphemic - Shelby Top - White *EXCLUSIVE @ JERSEY SHORE EVENT*
*8 colors available which are sold separately or in a Linden-saving fatpack*
Other important Blasphemic store information:
Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar
 
 
S K I R T
I'piteme - Niki Garter Skirt Pastel *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Toy Wiskee
 
 
S H O E S
MODA Designs - Vixen Abstract Platforms & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Eonla
 
 
H A I R
Magika - Checkpoint - Color Pack 02
Owner/Designer: Sabina Gully
 
 
T A T T O O
Pin Up - Nimue Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE @ JERSEY SHORE EVENT*
Owner Designer: HelenaBarrows
 
 
E A R R I N G S
Dirty Princess - Twisted Hoop Princess Mesh Earrings
Owner/Designer: Skyler Lebed
 
 
N A I L / T O E    C O L O R
AppleTini - Fairness Nails *EXCLUSIVE @ JERSEY SHORE EVENT*
Owner/Designer: CinnamonApplePie69
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Teagan - Chai
 
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Lelutka Makeup 1
*For Catwa and Lelutka mesh heads only*
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose
 
 
H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head "Karin"
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen
 
 
B O DY
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Fjord
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
P O S E S    U S E D
PosESioN - Ivyana Set *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*
*A pose set specially created for the new MISS SL 2016 Ivyana Szondi*
Other important PosESioN store information:
Owner/Designer: Dahriel
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment