Saturday, June 25, 2016

Look No. 329: She's A Beauty


Hello again my lovelies!

The Jersey Shore event closes today and I want to show you one more exclusive before it does. It's a very sexy and unique bikini from Glitzz. FormaNails has just released a new ring set that I want to show you. Also, the Pose Hop is still happening and I have another designer from that event to feature. Finally, I'm going to be showing you a gorgeous Catwa applier from Egozy that you just might want to try.










This sexy bikini I'm wearing is from Glitzz and it's called, Lucy's Bikini and it's an exclusive at the Jersey Shore event.

It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink and Maitreya Lara. It's available for purchase in several colors as well.

Pose by Tera Design



















The rings and bangles I'm wearing in this photo, is a new release from FormaNails called Ring 3.  It's made to fit Slink Casual, Slink Elegant (NOT Elegant 1) and Maitreya hands.

It comes with a color HUD that gives you 4 colors to mix and match with: pink, gold, silver and black.

Pose by Tera Design




















So, in the last couple weeks, I've showed you some poses that are exclusives at Pose Hop. Well, I have another one to show you...well, actually 2. Both poses are from Tera Design. They are both part of a 10-pose set called Float and yes, the inner tube does come with the pose set and you can change the texture on it as well. The pose set is really nice and I highly recommend purchasing it.






The beautiful skin I'm wearing is from Egozy and it's called Shenty. It's a Catwa mesh head applier specifically made to work best with Catwa's Annie head but it will work with most of Catwa's mesh heads.

It comes in 10 different skin tones ranging from light to dark. Each skin tones comes with body appliers for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega and TMP. Also packed with each skin tone is a set of eye shadows and lipsticks.

As you can see, it truly is a gorgeous skin and I do recommend picking up the demo and trying it if you have a Catwa mesh head.







The Jersey Shore event closes today so if you want to pick up this bikini from Glitzz, I highly recommend heading over there right this second. The Pose Hop ends on July 30th so you till have 5 more days to check it out.

Please be sure to check out Glitzz, FormaNails, Egozy and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



S T Y L E    N O T E S

B I K I N I
Glitzz - Lucy's Bikini - Green Tiger *EXCLUSIVE @ JERSEY SHORE*
Other important Glitzz store information:
Owner/Designer: Lissa Bohm


A N K E L T
Promagic - Aneri Anklets
Owner/Designer: Promagic


H A I R
Analog Dog - Deborah - Dark Browns *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIROLOGY*
Owner/Designer: Queue Marlowe


R I N G S
FormaNails - Ring 3 - Slink Casual *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickrStore Blog


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


B O D Y    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Egozy - Shenty - Coffee
MarketplaceFacebookFlickr
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button


H E A D
Catwa - Mesh Head "Annie"
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle


E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Denim
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFlickr
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D
Focus Poses - Summer Lounge
Owner/Designer: Carol Kling


Tera Design - Float *EXCLUSIVE FOR POSE HOP*
Cutebaby Melody


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
Kona Beach and Surfing

No comments:

Post a Comment