Thursday, June 9, 2016

Look No. 320: Standing In The Sun


Hello again my lovelies!

In this post, I'm going to bring you Jersey Shore event exclusives from Supernatural and Chic Creations. I'm also going to show you a skin/Logo mesh head applier from Egozy.










The string bikini I'm wearing is Supernatural's exclusive at Evil Bunny Production's Jersey Shore event. It's called Yunna Bikini.

It's made to fit mesh bodies only and comes packed with appliers for Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Hourglass, TMP and Omega.










It's available in a total of five colors: blue (the one I'm wearing in the photos above), yellow, purple, pink and green.










The nail/toe applier I'm wearing in this post are Chic Creation's exclusive at the Jersey Shore event. It's called Tropical Summer. It's made for Slink hands and feet only. It comes packed with a HUD that gives you a total of 4 different patterns. 










The skin I'm wearing is from Egozy. It's called Cindy K. It's made to  work solely with LOGO Head "Alex". It comes packed with body appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Omega. It also comes packed wtih 7 eyebrows plus a no eyebrow option, 6 eyeshadows and 12 lipsticks. Cindy K is available in a total of 10 shades ranging from light to dark skins.









 

The Jersey Shore event runs until June 25th so be sure to check it out. There are a lot of fantastic designers participating at that event and there are even carnival rides for you to enjoy as well.

Please check out Supernatural, Egozy and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see all the wonderful things they have to offer you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
 
S T Y L E    C R E D I T S
 
 
B I K I N I
Supernatural - Yunna Bikini - Blue *EXCLUSIVE @ JERSEY SHORE*
Other important Supernatural store information:
Owner/Designer: Sombria Baily
 
 
A N K L E T S
Promagic - Queen Anklets - Silver
Owner/Designer: Promagic
 
 
H A I R
EMO-tions - Terry - Black/White *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*
Owner/Designer: Mirja Mills
 
 
N A I L S
Chic Creations - Tropical Summer *EXCLUSIVE @ JERSEY SHORE*
Owner/Designer: Lamia Huntress
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Egozy - Cindy K - Golden
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button
 
 
H E A D
LOGO - Mesh Head "Alex"
Owner/Designer: Maximillion Grant
 
 
B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
P O S E S    U S E D
Eternal Dream Poses - Beach Ball 01 & 02 *GACHA EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*
Owner/Designer: Fata Boa
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment