Sunday, June 19, 2016

Look No. 326: But I Am A Good Girl...


Hello again my lovelies!

This post will mark my very first post for my newest sponsor Glitzz. I am so pleased, excited and honored to have joined their blogging team. So, in this post, I have their exclusive at the Vintage Fair. I also have a new release from MODA Designs to show you as well.











The outfit I'm wearing is an exclusive at the Vintage Fair from Glitzz. It's called Bonny.

It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and Omega, Maitreya, Slink Physique and TMP mesh body appliers.










It also comes packed with the cigarette holder that's in my hand, the black top hat I'm wearing and the black and white cuffs around my wrists.

I should tell you that there is also a black fur plume (wrap) that goes around the neck that I'm not wearing because of the hair I chose to wear for this post. If you'd like to see it, please visit Glitzz's Flickr page.



The gorgeous platform heels I'm wearing is a new release from MODA Designs called Natasha Platforms.

It comes packed with MODA's awesome color HUD that gives you a lot of mixing and matching options with 30 MODA-custom colors on 4 faces and 4 metal options.

These shoes will fit Slink, Maitreya and Belleza high feet but please be aware...MODA does not provide the feet. So you will have to make sure  you own one of those feet systems before or after purchase.










PosESioN has a new store. Not a new location...just a new store set up. They added a few additional rooms and one of them is their outlet store where you can find number of pose sets marked down at sale prices. One of those pose sets is the one I'm using in this post called Fatale. It is a 10-pose set that you can pick up for 200L.









The Vintage Fair is open and will close next Sunday, June 26th.  If you have not been there yet, I highly recommend checking it out especially if you like anything and everything vintage.

Please make sure to check out Glitzz, MODA Designs, PosESioN and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see all the amazing items they have to offer you. If you have any space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette  



S T Y L E    C R E D I T S

O U T F I T
Glitzz - Bonny *EXCLUSIVE @ VINTAGE FAIR*
Other important Glitzz store information:
Owners/Designers: Lissa Bohm & Kallyel Rhiadra


S H O E S
MODA Designs - Natasha Platforms & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Eonla


H A I R
Tableau Vivant - Cadence - Basics
Owner/Designer: M4ri1yn Magic


C H O K E R
Maxi Gossamer - Alexa Black Choker Pearls
Owner/Designer: Maxi Gossamer


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N    &    B O D Y / H E A D    A P P L I E R
Egozy - Rose - Pale
*Works best with Catwa "Candy" mesh head only. Try demo for any other Catwa head*

Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button


H E A D
Catwa - Mesh Head "Candy"
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle


E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Denim
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D
PosESioN - Fatale Set
*Only 200L in PosESioN's outlet room*
Owner/Designer: Dahriel


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
Photography Studio at Violette's Closet Headquarters

No comments:

Post a Comment