Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Look No. 236: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
~ Sammy Cahn ~


Hello again my lovelies!

As many of you know, today, Lelutka released their special edition mesh head, Simone. Since my sponsor, Hush Skins, now has mesh head appliers for their new Jasmine skin, I decided to finally plunge into the world of mesh heads. It took me 2 whole hours to get into Lelutka's sim with my LetMeIn HUD and when I finally did, I tried on the demo and decided to buy Simone for myself.

So, what makes Simone a "special edition"? Well, for starters, it's a new 1.4 version head that includes updates such as:
  • Faster script time on communications between the features of the product.
  • Lower load for the mesh, giving you a faster rezzing time, and decreasing your mesh impact to yourself and others.
  • Blend/Mask mode for eyelashes.
Also, Lelutka added some new features:
  • Added new sultry/bored eyes option in expressions section of HUD.
  • replaced closed mouth smile, half smile and lip bite with kiss, sneer, lick.
  • New gestures to incorporate the new facial expressions.
You can get more information on Lelutka's website if you'd like to find out more about the Simone mesh head.














The uber adorable top I'm wearing is a new release from I'piteme called the Cropped Snowflake Hoodie.











The hoodie is 100% fitted mesh that comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes and fitted mesh sizes for Maitreya Lara, Belleza Venus and Slink Physique.  Please try on the free demo if you want to wear this with Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya or any other mesh body not mentioned above.


















It also comes packed with color HUD giving you a total of 16 great colors to choose from.





The skin I'm wearing is from Hush Skins' latest release, Jasmine. The tone I'm wearing is called Butter.

Each of the 12 skin tones in the Jasmine Lux collection comes packed with mesh body appliers for Omega, Slink and Maitreya. They each also come with: a set of eyes, a set of eyelashes, 5 lip colors, 4 blushes, 6 cleavage options, 6 brow shades plus covers, face and body freckle options, 5 kitty options and a modifiable body shape. Each skin tone is sold separately or you can fatpack it if you want that option.

As I said earlier, if you use a mesh head, you can separately purchase mesh head skin appliers for Lelutka, Catwa and Omega.






Please be sure to to check out I'piteme and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please do consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts and to always know of new releases.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Holidays!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

T O P   &   S H O E S
I'piteme - Cropped Snowflake Hoodie & HUD *NEW RELEASE*

I'piteme - Elmira Wedges
*For Slink High Feet only; comes with a color/texture HUD*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

L E G G I N G S
Blueberry - Denise - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ N-21*

H A I R
D!va - Sayaka 3 - B - Red Amber

N E C K L A C E
G & T - Zodiac Necklace - Gold

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Butter
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

M E S H    H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Simone *NEW RELEASE*

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Forest
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    &    P R O P S    U S E D

Exposeur - Frosty Snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment