Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Look No. 183: You Sexy Li'l Devil

You find me so hard to understand in your world;
The world you perceive to be so normal.
I am deformed, scorned, reborn, I am me
And I know exactly who I am, what I am
And the wrath I bring.
~ My Ruin ~


Hello again! Today I bring you a sexy new release from I'piteme called Lucy-Fer She Devil Dress. If you are still looking for something to wear for a Halloween function, this may be an option for you.









This outfit is fitted mesh with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes plus fitted mesh for Belleza Venus, Slink Physique and Maitreya Lara (with auto-hide). 









It also comes with the pitchfork, tail and the tiny horns. The hair I chose to wear with this outfit covers the other horn, but I promise you, there are two horns.

One of the things I love about this dress is the tail is a separate attachment so if you just want to wear the dress and heels but not want it to look like a she devil costume, you can do just that.







These amazing heels also come with the outfit. There's a pair for default feet and a pair for Slink High Feet (please be sure you have purchased a set of feet from Slink). I just love the pitchfork heel...what a brilliant touch!








The other thing I love about this dress, is this color HUD. If red isn't your color of choice, then you have purple, pink, orange/rust and blue to choose from.









The crimson eyes I'm wearing are Ikon's Odyssey Eyes. If you read my blog regularly, you know I love Ikon's eyes because you get a set of systems eyes and a set of mesh eyes with every pair you buy. Each set of eyes also comes with a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to choose from regular or dark sclera (eye whites) textures and add fun FX like glow, full bright and flip. There is a free demo at the main store that you can try on to see if Ikon eyes are the ones for you.


Finally, I want to talk about the gorgeous porcelain skin I am wearing. It is by Lumae called Jewel. If you are in the market for a new skin, or a collector of skins like me, I highly recommend checking out Lumae for the quality of the skins and Lumae is having a huge retirement sale. This skin is one of them. What's awesome about Lumae is you don't have to purchase body and head appliers separately because they are included in almost all her skins...and we all know how much more buying appliers can cost, especially for those of us with more than one mesh body and/or mesh head. Lumae's retirement sale ends on December 31st.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

DRESS/SHOES
I'piteme - Lucy-Fer She Devil Dress *NEW RELEASE*

HAIR

JEWELRY
Maxi Gossamer - Louhi Trance Necklace and Earrings *EXLCUSIVE at C88*
*Necklace and earrings sold separately*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN
*All appliers included with skin*

BODY

EARS

EYES
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Crimson

No comments:

Post a Comment