Saturday, October 17, 2015

Look No. 180: Something To Remember

I was not your woman...I was not your friend,
But you gave me something to remember.
No other man said love yourself
Nobody else can.
~ Madonna ~


Hello again! Today I want to show you a fabulous new top by B Bos called the Didi Top. I also want to show you a pair of ankle boots by MODA Designs that came out last month that I didn't get a chance to blog because I was on my short hiatus.










As you can see, the Didi Top is an incredibly sexy halter-style top that's cut low in the front.....












and tied with strings in the back. As you can see, this top will surely be a head turner...especially when they are paired with Blueberry's latest release, the Ena skirt.











The Didi Top comes packaged with 13 sizes: 5 standard mesh, 5 standard fitted mesh, 1 for Maitreya's mesh body, one for Belleza's mesh body and one for Slinks Physique. There are a total of 12 color/patterns that you can purchase separately; or you can purchase a whole fatpack if you can't decide which one you want. A free demo is available for you to try on to ensure a perfect fit.








The really cool boots from MODA Designs came out last month. But, as I said, I was away from SL and blogging and didn't get a chance to show them to you until now.


These shoes are for Slink High Feet and TMP Ouch feet only; feet are sold separately.


They come packed with MODA's amazing HUD (shown above) that allows you to mix and match between 30 MODA custom colors and change the metals from gold to silver or vice versa. If you like these boots, you can pick them up at a cost of 99 Lindens. I do suggest you try on the demo (demo costs 1 Linden) prior to purchase to make sure you are happy with the fit and the colors on the HUD.


Finally, the gorgeous set of eyes I'm wearing are Ikon's latest release called Triumph Eyes. There are 42 colors you can choose from; I am wearing the color called Sky. In each pack of eyes you get 2 sets of eyes: system eyes and mesh. You also get a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to choose from regular or dark sclera (eye whites) textures and add fun FX like glow, full bright and flip. There is a free demo at the main store that you can try on to see if Ikon eyes are the ones for you. I love them and they are the only ones I wear.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

TOP
B Bos - Didi Top - Graffitis *NEW RELEASE*

SKIRT/LEGGINGS

HAIR

BOOTS
MODA Designs - Caprice Ankle Boots & HUD

CHOKER

BRACELETS

PIERCINGS

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN
Sugarush - Isla - Medium - 01 - Eyebrow NB

BODY

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Sky

TATTOO

EYEBROW

EYE MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Magic Eyeshadow

LIP MAKEUP

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Photography Location

No comments:

Post a Comment