Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Look No. 177: Sweater Weather

Fall has always been my favorite season.
The time when everything bursts with its last beauty,
As if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.
~ Lauren DeStefano ~


Hello again! Today, I was in a casual mood and felt like going for a stroll through some autumn scenery. So, I grabbed some new goodies from I'piteme and threw them on...along with some comfy sneakers...and off I went.


The sweater and tee I'm wearing is called, appropriately enough, Comfy Sweater and Tee. It is 100 percent mesh and comes in 5 standard mesh sizes. You can also wear the sweater with or without the tee.


It comes with I'piteme's awesome HUD (as shown in the photograph above) packed with gorgeous colors that you can mix and match. For those of you who read my blog regularly, know that I am a sucker for clothing and shoes with HUDs because you get more for your money....and I REALLY like that! Hence why I am such a fan of I'piteme's clothing.


The pants I'm wearing is called Winter Woolies. They are 100 percent mesh, plaid, cuffed pants perfect to wear with your favorite sneakers, mules, flip flops or whatever casual shoe you own. They come in 5 standard mesh sizes.


They also come packed with the incredible color HUD you see above that gives you a total of 36 beautiful plaid patterns.




The pretty nail/toe color I'm wearing is by Pulcino and it's called Syrup. As shown in the HUD above, it comes with 10 amazing colors for you to choose from. These are for Slink Hands only.


Once again, I am wearing Ikon's beautiful Triumph Eyes. Today, I chose Hazel. If you're not familiar with Ikon's eyes, they come packaged with both mesh and system eyes. It also comes with a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to choose from regular or dark sclera (eye whites) textures and add fun FX like glow, full bright and flip. There is a demo at Ikon's main store for you to try on. They are available in 42 incredible colors.

Before I go, I do want to tell you that the top and pants works great with my Maitreya mesh body. I do suggest trying on the demo to ensure a great fit with your particular mesh body.

Until next time...happy shopping
Violette


STYLE NOTES

TOP
I'piteme - Comfy Sweater and Tee *NEW RELEASE*

PANTS
I'piteme - Winter Woolies *NEW RELEASE*

SHOES
I'piteme - Crow Chucks (Female) *For Slink Flat Feet only*

HAIR

NECKLACE
CAE - Slice *No longer sold*

EYEBROWS

SKIN

BODY

EYES

POSES

No comments:

Post a Comment