Friday, October 16, 2015

Look No. 179: Oh Good Goth!

"I, myself, am strange and unusual."
~ Lydia Deetz ~


Hello again! Today I am back with a new release from Flippant called Oh Good Goth. I'm a little late bringing you this but, as I say, better late than never.









This is a complete outfit that includes the tank, skirt, boots with socks (system feet), earrings, bracelets (1 for each wrist), ring, necklace and a back tattoo (as shown below). It can be worn as a regular outfit or as a costume.






The tank and skirt is 100 percent mesh available in 5 standard mesh sizes. I am wearing it in these photos with my Maitreya mesh body. I do suggest you try on the demo to make sure you will be pleased with the fit.



The photo of the color/texture HUD allows you to change the skirt, the boot trimmings and the color of the sock from white to black.


I'm wearing Ikon's latest release, the Triumph Eyes. The beautiful deep green color I'm wearing is called Moor. When you purchase a set of Ikon's eyes, you'll get two sets of eyes: system eyes and mesh eyes. It also comes with a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to choose from regular or dark sclera (eye whites) textures and add fun FX like glow, full bright and flip. There are 42 gorgeous colors available and there's even a free demo that you can try on. I highly recommend trying a set of Ikon's eyes. It's the only eyes I wear.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

OUTFIT
Flippant - Oh Good Goth *NEW RELEASE*
*Boots with socks, earrings, bracelets (1 for each wrist), ring, necklace and  back tattoo are included when purchased*

HAIR
Exile - Strange and Unusual - Grayscale Pack *EXCLUSIVE at C88* 

ARMBANDS

FACIAL PIERCING

EYE MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeshadow - Black
                    Blasphemic - Glossy Lipstick - Glossy Bloodred
  
EYEBROWS
                    
NAIL/TOE POLISH
Pulcino - Double Indemnity 2 *1L to GROUP MEMBERS*

SKIN
Sugarush - Elsa - Bronze - 06 - Eyebrow NB

BODY

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Moor

No comments:

Post a Comment