Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Look No. 188: Sometimes I Feel Like Joan of Arc

It's in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman...phenominally.
Phenominal woman...that's me.
~ Maya Angelou ~


Hello again my lovelies! Today I'm going to show you MODA Designs' exclusive at the current round of PHAT Fashion Fair and show you a new release from Prism Designs.

I the hot strappy boots I'm wearing with my outfit is called Sakari Strapped Boots and it's MODA Design's exclusive at the current round of PHAT Fashion Fair. I absolutely love these boots!




They are made for Slink Physique/Hourglass and standard sizes. Feet aren't needed but they will fit Slink High feet. I am wearing this with my Maitreya mesh body using one of the standard sizes and just alpha'd out what I needed to.

Of course it comes with this amazing color/texture HUD so you can mix and match to your hearts' content. So hurry on over to PHAT Fashion Fair and pick yours up!


Now, let's talk about Prism Design's new outfit called Sienna. It is a 100 percent mesh with the exception of the leggings which has an applier for Maitreya's mesh body and a clothing layer for classic avatars.










What you can't see, because I chose to wear thigh high boots with this is where the legging ends and that stopping point is right below the knee.

As you can see from the photo to the right, it's a hooded sweater with  metal studs placed strategically on the hood, and the upper arms. It's really very cool. I love it!








It comes with this fabric HUD giving you 4 color options.








Of course I'm wearing a pair of Ikon's gorgeous Triumph Eyes. I just love them because I get both a mesh and system eyes option. I usually wear the mesh eyes because the HUD it comes with is fun to play with to change the look of the eyes by adding brightness or  glow or changing the eye whites from light to dark. There are 42 colors to choose from and even a free demo in the store for you to give them a try.


Finally, the skin I'm wearing today is from HUSH called Amber II. Each skin color comes with 4 makeup options; 6 brow colors; a set of eyes (both mesh and system); a set of eyelashes; 3 lip colors; an applier pack containing appliers for Baby Bump, Maitreya, Omega, Slink (body, hands and feet), and TMP; and there's a beauty box with various items in it as well. Really great deal. Definitely go check HUSH out if you're in the market for a new skin or if you're a skin collector like me.

Before I go, I should mention that the current round of the PHAT Fashion Fair ends on November 1st.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

OUTFIT
Prism Designs - Sienna *NEW RELEASE*

SHOES
Moda Designs - Sakari Strapped Boots & HUD *EXCLUSIVE at PHAT FASHION FAIR*

HAIR

JEWELRY
Meva - Spheres Set *EXCLUSIVE at SHINY SHABBY*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Moor

EYE MAKEUP
Blashpemic - Eyeliner Perfect!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPH LOCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment