Friday, October 30, 2015

Look No. 189: Oh Hello Sweet Indian Summer

The perfect weather of Indian Summer lengthened and lingered,
Warm sunny days were followed by brisk nights
With Halloween a presentiment in the air.
~ Wallace Stegner ~


Hello my lovelies! I was sitting in my office today with a bit of bloggers block so I decided to go out to Loch Noble and do a little exploring and picture taking of the beautiful fall foliage.











The gorgeous fur jacket I'm wearing is a new release by Toxic Candy Couture called Ira Fur Jacket. It is 100 percent mesh and available in 5 standard mesh sizes. Despite the fact it's mesh, it fits over my Maitreya mesh body just perfectly.







There are a total of 7 beautiful jackets to choose from.









All the jackets are sold separately.














The sexy leggings are from B Bos and they are called Isa Leggings. These comes with clothing layers for classic avatars and appliers for Omega, Belleza, Maitreya and Brazillia mesh bodies.







There are a total 10 different leggings to choose from.











You can purchase the leggings separately or as a fatpack. There is a demo available for you to try on to ensure you love the look and fit.











The beautiful boots I'm wearing are from MODA Designs and are called Tessa Knee High Boots. Please be aware that there is a thigh high version of these boots so please don't get the two confused if you plan on purchasing the ones I'm wearing in this post.

These boots will fit only Slink Physique, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Maitreya Lara. You will not need your feet with these boots. I do highly recommend trying on the demo (costs 1L) prior to purchase.








As always, these boots come packed with MODA's incredible color/texture HUD so you can mix and match to your hearts' content.








The tattoo I'm wearing is by my new sponsor Ner Ink Tattoos.  The tattoo I'm wearing is called Don't Mind. It is a half body tattoo only covering the upper half of your body on the front and back.












It also runs down the arms and hands then runs through your middle finger (as shown in the photo below). It has appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and TMP mesh bodies and hands. It has tattoo layers for classic avatars.













Of course I'm wearing a pair of Ikon's gorgeous Triumph Eyes. I just love them because I get both a mesh and system eyes option. I usually wear the mesh eyes because the HUD it comes with is fun to play with. You can change the look of the eyes by adding brightness or  glow or changing the eye whites from light to dark. There are 42 colors to choose from and even a free demo in the store for you to give them a try.


The skin I'm wearing today is from HUSH called Piper. Each skin color comes with 4 makeup options; 6 brow colors; a set of eyes (both mesh and system); a set of eyelashes; 3 lip colors; an applier pack containing appliers for Baby Bump, Maitreya, Omega, Slink (body, hands and feet), and TMP; and there's a beauty box with various items in it as well. Really great deal. Definitely go check HUSH out if you're in the market for a new skin or if you're a skin collector like me.

Please be sure to visit all my sponsors' (Toxic Candy Couture, MODA Designs, B Bos, Blasphemic and Ner.Ink) main stores and join their groups for updates on new releases, group gifts and/or special group pricing.

Finally I want to extend a BIG thank you for taking me on as a blogger.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

JACKET
Toxic Candy Couture - Ira Fur Jacket VI *NEW RELEASE*

LEGGINGS
B Bos - Isa Leggings - Fuck *NEW RELEASE*

BOOTS
MODA Designs - Tessa Knee High Boots & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
* Being sold at a Promo Price of 149L*
JEWELRY
The Forge - Jezebel's Body Chains - Bronze *EXCLUSIVE at UBER*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

BODY

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Dusk

EYE MAKEUP
Blasphemic - Eyeliner Perfect!

TATTOO
Ner.Ink Tattoos - Don't Mind *NEW RELEASE*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Photography Location

No comments:

Post a Comment