Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Look No 173: Crisp Air, Falling Leaves And A Comfy Sweaters

"Each leaf plays a note in the symphony of autumn."
~ Pepper Blair ~


Hello again! Within a few weeks, most of us will start feeling the crisp air of autumn; who knows, maybe some of you are feeling it now. So in this post I'm going to bring you a couple clothing items from Toxic Candy Couture that just might keep you warm for when that day comes...if it hasn't arrived already.


The wool sweater I'm wearing in this post is called Svea. It is mesh and comes packaged in 5 standard mesh sizes. It does works wonderfully with my Maitreya Lara Mesh Body.

If the color I'm wearing in this post is not your cup of tea, don't fear....it's available in 9 other beautiful colors (as shown below).




The jeans I'm wearing is called Perrie. This is also mesh and is packaged with 5 standard mesh sizes. Because the pants fall low on the foot, it works best with flat feet. This also worked great with my Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. It's available in 3 other colors as well as the black pair that I'm wearing (as shown below).


The shoe I'm wearing are the female version Wyn Punk Trainers by MODA Designs. I say the "female version" because MODA also came out with a version for men.


The photo above is the actual ad by MODA. I'm using the ad so you can get a clear picture of exactly what the shoe looks like because the jeans I'm wearing actually covers most of it. As you can see from the ad, you'll need flat feet (feet sold separately) and it comes with MODA's trademark 30-color/texture HUD so you can mix and match colors/metals to your hearts desire. There is a demo available for a cost of 1 Linden. I highly recommend you try it on prior to purchasing the actual shoe to ensure a great fit.


Finally, the eyes I'm wearing are the latest release by Ikon called Triumph Eyes. If you decide to buy these eyes, you'll find out that they come packaged with both system and mesh eyes. It will also come with a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to choose from regular or dark sclera (eye whites) textures and add fun FX like glow, full bright and flip. They are available in 42 gorgeous colors.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

TOP
Toxic Candy Couture - Svea Sweater II *NEW*

Jeans
Toxic Candy Couture - Perrie Straight Pants I *NEW*

SHOES
MODA Designs - Wyn Punk Trainers

Hair
Lamb - Love - Eccentric Pack *Exclusive at C88*

SKIN
Sugarush - Mabel - Beige - 02/Eyebrow NB

EYES
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Starfall

No comments:

Post a Comment