Monday, November 21, 2016

Look No. 429: Age Is Only A Number and Mine Is Unlisted


Hello again my lovelies!

The theme for November's round of TWE12VE (closes November 30th) is "memories" and Deluxe Body Factory has released an exclusive skin that I think fits the theme perfectly. Also, PosESioN has released a new set of poses for women. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping
Violette



.....::::: G O W N :::::.....
Asteria - Silvana Mesh Gown - Black/Champagne
Owner/Designer: Kathrine Asteria


.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Truth Hair - Debra - Black+Whites HUD
Owner/Designer: Truth Hawks


.....::::: S H O E S :::::.....
Breathe - Ellie Heels - Black
Owner/Designer: Daisa Admiral


.....::::: J E W E L R Y :::::.....
Chop Zuey - Grace Notes - Gold/Black
Owner/Designer: Belle Roussel


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Chocolate
Each color (see color chart below) comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes



Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
 
.....::::: E Y E B R O W S :::::.....
Arise - Sexy Brows - Black
Owner/Designer: Lonlysoule
 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Helena v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
 
.....::::: S K I N    &    B O D Y / H E A D    A P P L I E R :::::.....
Deluxe Body Factory - Esther Skin with Appliers - Honey *EXCLUSIVE @ TWE12VE*
System skins for classic bodies and heads • Appliers for Catwa mesh heads and Omega-compatible heads/bodies • 1 brow (dark) and a no brow option • The lipstick I'm wearing is not part of the skin

Important DELUXE BODY FACTORY store information:

Owner/Designer: Lutricia Roux


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
PosESioN - Lara Set - Poses 3 & 6 *NEW RELEASE*
10-pose set • Each pose can be purchased separately


Owner/Designer: Dahriel


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment