Thursday, November 10, 2016

Look No. 422: The End Is Near


This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into  your eyes again, the end

Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free
Desperately in need, of some, stanger's hand
In a, desperate land
~ Jim Morrison ~

Is the end near or isn't it? I don't normally talk about RL issues on this blog but with the election of Donald Trump as the President of the United States, I feel this needs to be said.

I didn't like either Trump or Hilary so I voted for the guy that no one ever talked about. No, I didn't throw my vote away. I voted for him based on the research that I did on him and I liked what I read. I went to the polls yesterday and voted for my chosen candidate even tho in the back of my head I knew we were ether going to have Trump or Hilary as our president and I was prepared for either result.

I read all the comments on social media last night after the announcement that Trump had won and today the hate and anger just continued. I am baffled that very few people prepared themselves for the possibility that Trump could actually win.

For those of you who voted for Trump because you refused to vote for Hilary...you should have taken some time to look at the other candidate and considered putting your vote on him.

For those of you who didn't vote...you have ZERO say about this election and our new president because you were too lazy to do  your civic duty.

For those of you threatening to move out of the country because Trump is president...keep in mind that the grass always looks greener on the other side and then you get there and see that the other side isn't as green as you thought.

For those of you who are happy about the result...please be gracious and remember there are people who are trying to make peace with the results and the upcoming change this country will be facing in the next year.

In the last 8 years or so, we have been so divided because our political views that we can't see that it's not our choices in leaders that's destroying and tearing this country apart. It's you and me..the citizens of this country who's destroying it. We get so invested in our hate and anger that we just can't see that. 

We all need to find a way to come together because UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. Despite the fact I don't agree with the decision this country made, I will support Trump and his presidency. I'm hoping for a good outcome from this decision and if it's not, in 4 years we get another chance to try and make our choices right. If you think about it...4 years really is not that far away.

I wish you all peace and God bless the United States of America.
Violette



.....::::: T O P,    P A N T I E S    &    S K I R T :::::.....
Blasphemic -  Gaia Bra Top
5 standard mesh sizes for classic bodies  • Fitted mesh to fit Maitreya Lara, TMP, Tonic Fine/Curvy, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies • Comes packed with the 8-color HUD shown below



Blasphemic - All Day Panties
This item is not sold separately; it's part of the Kissa Net Dress • 5 standard mesh sizes for classic bodies • Fitted mesh sizes to fit Maitreya Lara and Slink Hourglass • Comes packed with the 7-color HUD shown below



Blasphemic - Sookie Skirt - Plaid *NEW RELEASE*
Fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Werewolf, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies • Comes packed with the 7-color/texture HUD shown below • Also available in a solid version



Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar


.....:::::  H A I R :::::.....
Exile Hair - Underground - Fantasy 1 HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
10 color packs sold separately or in a fatpack • Demo is available

Important EXILE HAIR store information:

Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate



.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



.....::::: T A T T O O :::::.....
Taox - Kiss This *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
This is an appliers only tattoo for Maitreya Lara, TMP, Slink, Belleza, Brazilia Doll, Lena and Omega-compatible mesh bodies

Important TAOX store information:

Owner/Designer: (Zulam) 0claudia0 Novaland

Brought to you by Flair For Events




.....::::: A N K L E    B O O T S :::::.....
Glamistry - Nemesia - Black
100% original mesh and textures • Will fit Slink, Belleza and Maitreya high feet • See photo below for back view and color options




Owner/Designer: Glamistry




.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Arise - Dia Eyes - Olive *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
14 eye colors options (see photo below) • Each eye pack comes with system and mesh eyes and appliers for Catwa and Omega for LOGO mesh eyes


Important ARISE store information:

Owner/Designer: Lonlysoule

Brought to you by Flair For Events


.....:::::: R I N G S    &    N A I L S :::::.....
Formanails - Rings Simple - Black - Maitreya Hands
Also available for Slink Elegant, Slink Casual and classic hands (each sold separately) • Also available in silver and gold (sold separately)


Formanails - Gothic Nails Maitreya Big Pack
Also available for Slink Elegant, Slink Casual and classic hands (each sold separately) • Also available in silver and gold (sold separately) • See phpto below for color/texture HUD included with the nails



Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing




.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Aisha v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R :::::.....
WoW Skins - Kristina Catwa Applier - Milk *EXCLUSIVE @ MESH BODY ADDICTS BI-MONTHLY*
6 skin tones available • 1 eyebrow option and a no brow option • Appliers for Maitreya Lara and Slink hands and feet

Important WoW SKINS store information:

Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy



.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
Le Poppycock - Sure Bet A - Tantalizing & Spellbinding
Owners/Designers: Julliette Bade and Olivia Lalonde


Moccino - Pose Pack Collection 'Joanne' #12
Owner/Designer: Patricksillver


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment