Friday, November 25, 2016

Looks No. 432: Welcome To My Tea Party


Hello again my lovelies!

For those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families and friends.

The current round of Cosmopolitan is up and running and I want to show you ViSion-S&F's exclusive for that event before it closes on December 4th. I also, Skin Addiction's Black Friday Weekend Sale starts today and WoW Skins' has a beautiful exclusive Catwa applier for that event. WoW Skins is also participating in Designer Circle (closes December 2nd) with a new set of beautiful eyes.

My friend Daisy was kind enough to join me for this post and she's the one wearing the pearl-colored dress. I hope you like all that I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: V I O L E T T E    &    D A I S Y ' S    D R E S S E S :::::.....
ViSion-S&F - Dress Stella (Pearl and Magenta are shown) *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*
100% original mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/ Freya •  16 color options sold separately and in a fatpack (see below) • Each color comes packed with a solid and striped versions and a color HUD for the rope belt and rope necklace • Demo is available

 
Important VISION-S&F store information:

Owner/Designer: Pjey Pearl
 
 
.....::::: D A I SY ' S    H A I R :::::.....
Truth Hair - Cinnamon - Browns HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Truth Hawks


.....::::: V I O L E T T E ' S    H A I R :::::.....
Truth Hair - Ginger - Light Blondes HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Truth Hawks


.....::::: D A I S Y ' S    B O O T S :::::.....
N-Core - Calyssa Fatpack *NEW GROUP GIFT*
Owner/Designer: Nuria Augapfel


.....::::: V I O L E T T E ' S    S H O E S :::::.....
N-Core - Thongs - Pink Nude
Owner/Designer: Nuria Augapfel


.....::::: D A I S Y ' S    B O D Y :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle


.....:::::: V I O L E T T E ' S    B O D Y :::::.....
Belleza - Freya v2.01
Owner/Designer: Tricky Boucher



.....::::: D A I S Y ' S    N A I L S    &    J E W E L R Y :::::.....
Energie - Long Point Mesh Nails Bag
Owner/Designer: Allegra Quartz


Kibitz - Amisa Rings - Gold
 
Kibitz - Zaris Bracelet - Gold
Owner/Designer: Kathya Szczepanski


.....::::: V I O L E T T E ' S    J E W E L R Y :::::.....
Kibitz - Chara Bangles - Silver
Owner/Designer: Kathya Szczepanski
 
 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Aisha v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Sarah v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
 
.....::::: V I O L E T T E ' S    E Y E B R O W S :::::.....
Arise - Sexy Brows - Blonde
Owner/Designer: Lonlysoule


.....::::: V I O L E T T E    &    D A I S Y ' S    E Y E S    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R :::::.....
WoW Skins - Mediteranneo Mesh Eyes & Catwa Mesh Eyes Applier *EXCLUSIVE @ DESIGNER CIRCLE*
Includes a set of mesh eyes and appliers for Catwa's mesh eyes • See photo below for color HUD


 
WoW Skins - Haifa Catwa Applier - Caffe (Daisy) & Golden (Violette) *EXCLUSIVE @ BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND SALE*
6 skin tone options available • 1 brow (seen on Daisy) and a no brow option (seen on Violette) • Mesh body appliers sold separately • 50% off if wearing your Skin Addiction group tag • Available at inworld store only • Demo is available
 
Important WoW SKINS store information:
 
Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy
 
 
.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
Lolla Marais - Best Friend Pose 02
Owner/Designer: Lolla Marais


EverGlow Poses - Noir Set - Pose 2

EverGlow Poses - Girls Poses #67 - Pose 668
Owner/Designer: Fanny Willis


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment