Friday, November 4, 2016

Look No. 418: A Sorta Fairytale


Hello again my lovelies!

I have some AMAZING news! I was notified a few hours ago that I'm a finalist in the Avi Choice Awards for FAVORITE FASHION BLOG! I'm truly honored to be nominated two years in a row and for those of you who nominated me, thank you so very, very much from the bottom of my heart. I can't thank you enough for your support and I can't begin to tell you how much that means so much to me. Alrighty...back to business...LOL!

MODA Designs is celebrating over 3,500 "likes" on their Facebook page and as a way to thank you for all the support, she just released a special, limited edition gift and you don't have to be in MODA Designs' VIP group to get it. Anyone who wants it can have it. I also have a new release that's also a limited edition from MODA Designs as well.

Dark Passions-Koffin Nails is participating in Pulse Games/Snatch City's Nowhere event (ends November 20th) and I have one of her awesome 2 hunt gifts for that event to show you.

WoW Skins is back at The Chapter Four (closes on November 21st) with a gorgeous new Catwa applier. And speaking of Avi Choice Awards finalists....WoW Skins is also a finalist for FAVORITE FEMALE SKIN DESIGNER. So congratulations to Sawsan Secretspy!

The Ephipany closes on November 15th and Exile Hair is participating in that event. In my blog posts of October 19th and October 26th, I showcased Exile's exclusives for that event. Well, I have another one to show you which is actually the counterpart to the one I showed you on October 19th. Oh, and let me know forget to tell you...Exile Hair is a finalist for 2 Avi Choice Awards categories: FAVORITE FEMALE HAIR DESIGNER and FAVORITE MALE HAIR DESIGNER. So congratulations to Kavar Cleanslate!

I hope you like what I have to show you in this post and please don't forget to vote for your favorites in the Avi Choice Awards as this will be the final year for those awards.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





.....::::: D R E S S    &    S H O E S :::::.....
MODA Designs - Becah Dress & HUD *FREE LIMITED EDITION GIFT*
Fitted mesh made to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies only • Comes packed with color/texture HUD shown below • Will only be available through November 30th at MODA's inworld store only • Group membership is not required



 MODA Designs -  Makena Platforms - Glass *LIMITED EDITION*
Will only fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink high feet • 5 different styles; each sold separately for only 50L each and only 200 copies each style (see photo below)



Owner/Designer: Eonla


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle 



.....::::: N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R :::::.....
Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - I Believe *EXCLUSIVE HUNT GIFT @ NOWHERE*
Appliers for Maitreya, Slink and Omega-compatible hands • See photo below of the included color/texture HUD • Hints can be found on the Dark Passions Blog on the Current Events page


Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information:

Owner/Designer: Bcreative Wilde


.....::::: J E W E L R Y :::::.....
Kibitz - Crystal Ring Set - Silver 

Kibitz - Zaris Bracelet - Silver
Owner/Designer: Kathya Szczepanski



.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Exile Hair - Spring or Fall - Fall - Wildcards *EXCLUSIVE @ THE EPIPHANY*
Part of the Spring or Fall gacha • See below for gacha key


Important EXILE HAIR store information:

Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Destiny v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: E Y E B R O W S :::::.....
Arise - Sexy Brows - Blonde
Owner/Designer: Lonlysoule


.....::::: M E SH    H E A D / B O D Y    &    E Y E S    A P P L I E RS :::::.....
WoW Skins - Elle Catwa Applier - Tan *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CHAPTER FOUR*
6 skin tone options • 1 eyebrow (dark) and a no brow option • Comes packed with appliers for Maitreya Lara and Slink hands and feet • Demo is available


WoW Skins - Natasha Eyes
10 color opations (see photo below) • Catwa Eyes applier • System mesh eyes


Important WoW SKINS store information:

Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
Imeka - Aurora Pose - Pose 8
Owner/Designer: NatiWilliams


PosESioN - Selena Set - Pose 10


Owner/Designer: Dahriel


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment