Saturday, November 19, 2016

Look No. 428: I Am Me And I Know Exactly Who I Am...What I Am...And The Wrath That I Bring


Hello again my lovelies!

All month long, I have been showing you bits and pieces from this month's anyBODY event (closes on November 30th) and I have 2 more great exclusives from Identity Body Shop and Asteria. I also have a recent new release from MODA Designs to show you as well. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: O U T F I T :::::.....
Asteria - Vera Top - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
Fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya • 3 top variations available (see photo below): fishnet (in black only), lace (4 colors) and solid (7 colors) • Sold separately or in a fatpack • Demo is available


Asteria - Vera Panties - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
Fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya • Only available in a solid option in 7 colors sold separately or in a fatpack • Demo is available

 
Important ASTERIA store information:

Owner/Designer: Kathrine Asteria


Brought to you by Flair For Events
 
 
.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Runaway - Oni - Blacks HUD
Owner/Designer: Candela Kira
 
 
.....::::: T A T T O O :::::.....
Identity Body Shop - Mystical Sign *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
Tattoo layers for classic bodies • Appliers for TMP, Maitreya Lara, WoWMeh, Belleza and Omega-compatible mesh bodies

Important IDENTITY BODY SHOP store information:
 
Owner/Designer: Melissa Hindrabar


Brought to you by Flair For Events


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



.....::::: B O O T S :::::.....
MODA Designs - Mania Platform Boots and HUD - Leather *NEW RELEASE*
Comes packed with 3 versions: Leather, Metal and Vynly • Made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Lara and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya • See photo below for included color HUD • Demo is available for 1L



Owner/Designer: Eonla
 
 
 
.....::::: C O L L A R :::::.....
EA Studio - Collar Oculus Cross
Owner/Designer: Shina Shan


.....::::: R I N G S    &    N A I L S :::::.....
Formanails - Rings Simple - Black - Maitreya Hands
Also available for Slink Casual, Slink Elegant (NOT Elegant 1) and classic hands (sold separately) • Can be purchased in gold and silver as well • Demos are available


Formanails - Stiletto Nails - Gold - Maitreya Hands
Also available for Slink Casual, Slink Elegant (NOT Elegant 1) and classic hands (sold separately) • Can be purchased in silver as well • Demos are available • See photo below for included color HUD



Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing
 
 
.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Hazel
All colors (see color chart below) comes packed with both system and mesh eyes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes



Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Bibi v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Glam Affair - Kazumi Applier ( Catwa ) - Polar 03 *EXCLUSIVE @ WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY*
Lipstick is not part of the applier; the lipstick worn is not credited because it's no longer available
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
PosESioN - Libertad Set - Poses 1 and 10
PosESioN - Locura Set - Pose 4
Both pose sets are 10-pose sets • Poses can be purchased separately


Owner/Designer: Dahriel
 
 
.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet
 
 
.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment