Friday, March 4, 2016

Look No. 271: Your Groove...I Do Deeply Dig

The soul becomes dyed with the color of it's thoughts.
~ Marcus Aurelius ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I'm back with a couple new releases from I'piteme and I'm going to show you some exclusive poses from PosESioN at the current round of the Cosmopolitan Sales Room.






Let's begin with this fun little top I'm wearing in this photo to the left (photography by Masque Kohime). It's from I'piteme and it's called Tina Spaghetti Strap Top Redux. This top is actually one of the first designs Toy Wiskee did after opening her shop. The difference between that top and this top is in this top the underbra has been alpha'd out and did a blotchy dye washed texture.
















The top is 100% fitted mesh and comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes. There is a free demo that I recommend trying on prior to purchase.

The top also comes packed with this color HUD giving you 20 gorgeous colors to choose from.
















The skirt is also from I'piteme and it's called Deborra Denim Skirt.












This skirt is 100% mesh and comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes. Again, there is a free demo so I highly recommend trying that on to be sure it will fit your body, especially if it's thicker than normal or if you use a mesh body.










This is the color/texture HUD that comes with the skirt. As you can see it's got 6 fabulous textures and 12 great solid colors to choose from.





Let's talk about one of my favorite subjects...SHOES! The fringed heels I'm wearing are from MODA Designs. If you are a fan of her shoes, you'll know this is an older release that I blogged in July of last year.

The shoes are for Slink High Feet only so make sure you already own these feet or plan to buy them if you decide to run to MODA to purchase these fabulously fun shoes.













The current round of Cosmopolitan Sales Room is open and PosESioN is back with some great sit poses for both ladies and men.











Each set comes with a total of 6 sits and sells for 199L$ per set.

If you're interested in picking either, or both, of these up, get there by Sunday when the current round of CSR ends.








The eyes I'm wearing in this post are from Ikon's Odyssey Eyes collection. The beautiful color I'm wearing is called Industrial.

My skin is from Hush Skins and it's called Teagan. The gorgeous skin tone is called Creamy.

The lipstick I'm wearing is from Blasphemic and it's called LipMagic. It comes with tattoo layers for classic heads and lip appliers for TMP, Omega, Catwa, Genesis and Lelutka.









Please be sure to check out I'piteme, MODA Designs, Ikon, Hush Skins and Blasphemic inworld and on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer. Also, if you have any space in your groups, please consider joining their groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and to be in the know of all new releases and any events they may be participating in.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P   &   S K I R T
I'piteme - Tina Spaghetti Strap Top Redux *NEW RELEASE*

I'piteme - Deborra Denim Skirt *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Elana Fringe Heels & HUD
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
Truth Hair - Polilla - Light Browns HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*

J E W E L R Y

Meva - Boho N4 Necklace - Silver2 *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM*

Meva - Silver Bangles Set Box

Izzie's Midi Rings - Silver

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Teagan - Creamy

Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Creamy
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Simone

E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Industrial
Inworld Store / Marketplace

L I P   M A K E U P
Blasphemic - LipMagic
Main Store / Satellite Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
Eternal Dream Poses - Naga 02 - Pose 6

Eternal Dream Poses - Niege 01 - Poses 1, 2 & 4

P O S E S   S H O W N
PosESioN - Sits F *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM*

PosESioN - Sits M *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM*

Other important PosESioN store information:

Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Legacy Ridge

No comments:

Post a Comment