Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Look No. 270: Pink Is Not A Color...It's An Attitude

Pink it's my new obsession.
Pink it's not even a question.
Pink on the lips of your lover, 'cause
Pink is the love you discover
~Aerosmith ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Happy March! With a new month comes a new group gift. So today, I am bringing you the newest group gift from Lushish Catz. I also have some really cool poses to show you from FMS Poses.













So this sexy pink number I'm wearing is the newest group gift from Lushish Catz. It's called Kelly.








It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, Lena Lush, Omgega, Lola's Tango and Phat Azz.

The bows on the top and on the bottoms are detachable so if bows aren't your thing, you don't have to wear them.













All the poses in this post are from my newest sponsor, FMS Poses including this one on the left.










The eyes I'm wearing in this post is from Ikon's Spectral Eyes collection. The beautiful purple eyes I'm wearing is called Passion.

My skin is from Hush Skins and it's called Jasmine which is her latest release. The sun-kissed tone I'm wearing is called Creamy. The Jasmine line has mesh head appliers (sold separately) for Catwa and Lelutka.










Please be sure to check out Lushish Catz, FMS Poses, Ikon and Hush Skins inworld and on Marketplace. Also, if you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/special offers and be the first to know of all new releases and any events they may be participating in.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T
Lushish Catz - Kelly Lingerie *NEW GROUP GIFT*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr

S H O E S
G & D - Sandals Orchidea v2 - White *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM*

H A I R

J E W E L R Y

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Creamy

Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Creamy
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog

B O D Y
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Simone

E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
FMS Poses - Checkerboard 4
FMS Poses - Checkerboard 3
FMS Poses - Checkerboard 4
FMS Poses - Sitting On The Chair 1
FMS Poses - Pose 108
Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment