Friday, March 11, 2016

Look No. 276: The Mask We Wear

We all wear masks,
and the time comes
when we cannot
remove them
without removing
some of our own skin.
~ Andre Berthiaume ~


Hello again my lovelies!

As most of us know, the Whore Couture Fair has been in full swing for almost 2 weeks. I wasn't going to blog this outfit but I had it on for a friend's set at Subversion Factory and I changed my mind so here it is. 

If you've already been to Whore Couture Fair, you know to go back on the 15th to pick up the 2nd exclusives from all the designers participating in that event.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

D R E S S
Insanya - Tube Dress - Kinky Edition *EXCLUSIVE @ WHORE COUTURE FAIR*

S H O E S
Empire - Azalea *EXCLUSIVE @ WHORE COUTURE FAIR*

H A I R
Spellbound - Interlude - Earth *EXCLUSIVE @ WHORE COUTURE FAIR*

MASK
Le Forme - Bunny Secret Mask - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ WHORE COUTURE FAIR*

C O L L A R

B R A C E L E T S

N A I L S

E A R R I N G S

No comments:

Post a Comment