Saturday, March 19, 2016

Look No. 280: The Lady and The Raven

Deep into that darkness peering,
Long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal
Ever dared to dream before.
~ Edgar Allan Poe ~



Hello again my lovelies!

If you read my blog regularly, you will know that every now and then I like to blog items from designers who are not sponsors of my blog. What I'm wearing, is just that.

I had to find a gown for a friends wedding and after trying on over a dozen gowns, The magnificent gown I'm wearing in the cover photo above had my name written all over it.













The name of this gorgeous, mermaid-style gown is Mesmur Deluxe and it's by Indyra.










The corset of the gown is 100% mesh that comes packed in 7 standard mesh sizes ranging from XX-Small to XX-Large. The feathered flex skirt comes in 5 add-on parts.

The quality of the details on gown is AMAZING and it moves beautifully on the dance floor. This gown will definitely be a showstopper on the dance floor.









What I love about this gown is, if you need a dress for a semi-formal event, then all you need to do is leave the feather flex skirts off and you have yourself a beautiful black dress.

The Mesmur Deluxe costs 995 Lindens so I highly recommend you buy the free demo prior to purchase especially if you plan on wearing this dress with a mesh body or if your body is thicker than standard mesh sizes.







In this post, I'm wearing eyes from Ikon's Spectral Eyes collection. The gorgeous violet color I'm wearing is called Passion.

My skin is the latest release from Hush Skins called Jasmine. The beautiful tan skin tone I'm wearing is called Toffee. There is are mesh head appliers for Catwa and Lelutka that can be purchased separately.

My lipstick is from Blasphemic and it's called LipMagic. It comes 10 tattoo layers (one for each of the 10 colors) for classic heads and mesh head appliers for TMP, Catwa, Genesis, Lelutka and Omega; each of the appliers contains all 10 colors.






Please be sure to check out Indyra, Ikon, Hush Skins and Blasphemic both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of new releases, sales and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

G O W N   /   D R E S S
Indyra - Mesmur Deluxe Gown
*This gown costs 995 L$ so please try on the free demo prior to purchase to ensure a perfect fit*
Owner/Designer: Indyra Seigo

S H O E S
Owner/Designer: Diamanda Allen

H A I R
Vanity Hair - Winehouse - All Blacks Pack
Owner/Designer: Tabata Jewell

N E C K L A C E   /   E A R R I N G S   /   R I N G
Mandala - Prophecy Jewelry Set - Midnight
Owner/Designer: Kikunosuke Eel

B R A C E L E T S
Owner/Designer: Maxi Gossamer

N A I L S
*These cannot be worn with Slink's Elegant 1. A demo is available for you to try on*
Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Toffee

Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Toffee
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Store Blog
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose

B O D Y
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Stella
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen

E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
Inworld Store / Marketplace
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia

L I P   M A K E U P
Blasphemic - LipMagic
*Comes with tattoo layers for classic heads and appliers for Catwa, TMP, Genesis, Lelutka and Omega*
Main Store / Satellite Store / Marketplace Store #1 / Marketplace Store #2 / Facebook
Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Dragon Rose Isle

No comments:

Post a Comment