Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Look No. 285: Close Your Eyes, Turn It Up and Shut The World Out

Sometimes you just have to shut the world out,
Close your eyes
And turn the music up.
~ Anonymous ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I don't know about you but I love music. It's one of the things I love about Second Life...all the music. From the different clubs to the different tribute bands, since I first rezzed into Second Life almost 7 years ago, I have been introduced to some music genres that I wouldn't have heard of in my first life.
 
The fun and casual outfit I'm wearing in this post is from I'piteme and it's called Too Cute. Now, this outfit can be purchased as a full outfit with the both the tee and sweatpants in one package; or, you can purchase the tee and sweatpants separately if you only want one or the other. So I'm doing to discuss clothing items separately but just know that if you buy the complete outfit, you'll get what is offered separately.












So let me begin with this cute cropped top called Too Cute Tees. This tee is 100% fitted mesh and comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes plus fitted mesh sizes specifically for Slink Physique and Hourglass, Maitreya and Belleza mesh bodies.







The Too Cute Tees also comes packed with this graphics HUD giving you 16 choices of very cute graphics.









The sweatpants I'm wearing are called Too Cute Pants. Like the Too Cute Tees, these pants are 100% fitted mesh and come packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes; however, it only comes with special fitted mesh sizes for Slink Physique and Hourglass only. If you have the Maitreya or Belleza mesh bodies, you'll have to use one of the 5 standard fitted mesh sizes. There is a free demo you can grab to try on prior to purchase to ensure you are happy with the fit to your body.









This color/graphics HUD comes packed with the pants giving you several mixing and matching options.









The eyes I'm wearing are from Ikon's Spectral Eyes collection. The pretty purply color I'm wearing is called Passion.

My skin is from Hush Skins' latest release called Jasmine. The color or the skin tone I'm wearing is called Butter.

If you have a Catwa or Lelutka mesh head, you can purchase appliers that are sold separately from the skin pack.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please be sure to check out I'piteme, Ikon, and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace. Also, if you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and to always be the first to know of new releases and any event exclusives.
 
Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
STYLE CREDITS
 
T O P   &   P A N T S
I'piteme - Too Cute Tees *NEW RELEASE*
 
I'piteme - Too Cute Pants *NEW RELEASE*
 Owner/Designer: Toy Wiskee
 
S H O E S
Vale Koer - Tippytoe Chucks - Crazy *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
 Owner/Designer: Bob
 
H A I R
Owner/Designer: n0match
 
H E A D P H O N E S
Monso - My Mimi Headphones - Pastels *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
 Owner/Designer: Morphine Janick
 
J E W E L R Y
 
 
 
Owner/Designer: Izzie Button
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Butter
 
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Butter
*For Catwa and Lelutka mesh heads only*
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose
 
B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
H E A D
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
F U R N I T U R E   U S E D
Tarte - Tiffany Bed - Lavender *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
 
 
Owner/Designer: Alixxbella
 
Junk - Metal Cabinet *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
 
Junk - Bertie Lamp *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
Owner/Designer: Tab Tatham
 
Owner/Designer: Winter Thorn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment