Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Look No. 306: Dance Like No One's Watching



Hello again my lovelies!

As I had announced on the Violette's Closet Facebook page, several days ago, the inner skin whore in me accepted an invitation to join the blogging team of Egozy. I'm super excited about because I used to wear egozy way back in the day before there were mesh bodies and mesh heads. So, with all that being said, I have a new skin that Egozy revealed yesterday on their Facebook page. I also have a new release from I'piteme that I will be showing and I'll be showcasing another pose store who's participating in Pose Hop.


F E A T U R E D   O U T F I T












The skirt I'm wearing is one of the latest new releases from I'piteme. It's called Lilah Skirt. It's 100% fitted mesh and comes packed with 5 standard fitted mesh sizes plus two fitted mesh sizes to fit Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass.
















The Lilah Skirt also comes packed with this color HUDgiving you a choice of 16 trim colors.









I should mention that the black bustier I'm wearing comes packed with the Lilah Skirt. It uses mesh body appliers for Omega, Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.

If you want to match the trim colors, you can purchase the Lilah Bustier that comes packed with 4 color HUDS giving you the colors that match the skirt trim. The best part is the bustier is being sold at a promo price of 50L so hurry up and get yours.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
F E A T U R E D   S K I N
 
 






 The skin I'm wearing is a new release from Egozy called Foxy. It comes packed with new body appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Omega and TMP. It also comes wtih 6 eyebrows (including a no eyebrow option) and make up with 6 eyeshadows and 6 lipsticks. It does come with a classic body skin however, not for the face. This skin is available in 6 gorgeous tones: porcelain, pale, light fair, fair, tan and golden.










Now, I will tell you that if you purchase this skin, it says the Catwa mesh head applier is "only for Sarah Catwa Head". I don't own the Sarah head so I decided to try it on with my Candy head and it seems to work fine. With that being said, there is a free demo you can pick up and I HIGHLY recommend trying that on first if you don't own the Sarah head.












F E A T U R E D   P O S E S






So in my post yesterday, I told you about a new event called Pose Hop and showed you some poses from one of the pose designers participating at that event. Well, in today's post, I'm using poses from another designer participating at the Pose Hop. The name of the store is Pose It and the poses I'm using is a 5-pose set called Celebrating Bodies. There are two versions of Celebrating Bodies...one for women and the other for men.

Please do check out the Pose Hop because there are really some amazing pose stores participating in this first round. You can get more information at posesl.com's website.







Please make sure to check out Egozy and I'piteme inworld and/or Marketplace to see all they have to offer you. Also, please make sure to check out the Pose Hop. It's a different kind of event where you actually go to each of the designer's stores rather than going to one central location and dealing with lag. The current round of the Pose Hop end on May 30th.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
S T Y L E   C R E D I T S
 
S K I R T
I'piteme - Lilah Skirt *NEW RELEASE*
*Comes with the black bustier that I'm wearing*
Owner/Designer: Toy Wiskee
 
S H O E S
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro
 
H A I R   B U N
*The hairbase I'm using is from the Candy Head HUD*
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen
 
J E W E L R Y
Owner/Designer: Maxi Gossamer
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
S K I N,   M A K E U P   &   H E A D   /   B O D Y   A P P L I E R
Egozy - Foxy - Golden - Catwa *NEW RELEASE*
*For Sarah Catwa head only. please try on the free demo prior to purchase if using another Catwa head*
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button
 
B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro
 
H E A D
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Denim
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P O S E S   U S E D
*You can pick up a free Pose Hop Event HUD on Marketplace*
Owners/Designers: SixDigital and Sirenity Soon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
The Photography Studio at Violette's Closet Headquarters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment