Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Look No. 301: Miss Independent

I'm not waiting around for a man to save me
I'm happy where I am
Don't depend on a guy to validate me
I don't need to be anyone's baby
I don't need another half to make me whole
~ Natasha Beddingfield ~


Hello again my lovelies!

In this post I'm going to bring you some new releases from MODA Designs, I'piteme and a new pose store, and sponsor, called MKP Poses.











 The leopard print tank top is a new release from MODA Designs called Poppy Cropped Tank. It comes packed in 5 standard fitted mesh sizes and special fitted mesh sizes for Maitreya, Tonic, Slink Physique & Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya.











It also comes packed with MODA's awesome color/texture HUD that gives you a choice of 30 MODA-custom colors and 2 animal print textures.












The jeans I'm wearing is a new release from I'piteme that actually came out a few weeks ago. With the lack of blogging time I've had in the last month, I'm just able to show this to you now.












 The name of the jeans is Charlotte. It comes packed in 5 standard mesh sizes plus special fitted mesh sizes for: Maitreya, The Mesh Project, Slink Physique & Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya.










It's also comes packed with this color/texture HUD that gives you a choice of 12 great solid colors and 12 great leopard print colors. You also get a choice of 5 belt colors as well.








The shoes I'm wearing is another new release from MODA Designs called Sadie Studded Heels. These heels are made to fit Slink, Belleza and Maitreya High Feet. Please keep in mind that MODA does NOT provide the feet so be sure you own one of these feet systems prior or after purchase.










This awesome color HUD comes packed with the heels that gives you 30 MODA-custom colors on 3 faces allowing for endless mixing and matching options. You also get 4 metal choices for the studs.

All the poses, except for the one taken in the soda shop, is from my newest pose sponsor, MKP Poses.

MKP Poses is a new pose store that opened it's doors on Marketplace about a month ago. Owner/Designer, Masque Kohime, has come out with some great poses for both men and women and for couples. If you have been looking for some uber sexy poses for you and your man/woman, then you may want to check out MKP.

All of MKP's single poses comes packed with both an animation and a pose ball. All poses (singles and couples) are copy/mod so you can use AnyPose or any other posing system to make whatever adjustments you need to make the poses look good.

If you have been looking for someone to create you a custom pose, simply contact Masque Kohime by note card, include a photo if you can, and he will contact you with a price.






I know many of you follow Strawberry Singh's amazing blog and if I'm correct, you all know that yesterday, she celebrated her 9th Second Life Rez Day. Well, to celebrate it, she called out for one of her famous challenges called the Second Life Rez Day Yearbook Challenge. This photo to your right is my submission for that challenge. It's never too late to do this challenge so I highly recommend doing it and posting it on her Flickr group, Second Life Yearbook. It's pretty cool to go through all the great photos that people have posted...and there are over 500 of them. I know, Strawberry loved seeing them too.

The eyes I'm wearing in this post is from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection and the color is called Coffee. Each of the Triumph eyes colors comes packed with both default and mesh eyes in 5 sizes. There is also a HUD for the mesh eyes to add cool FX like Bright, Glow and Flip.

My skin is from Hush Skins called Teagan and the skin tone color is called Chai. The skin comes packed with appliers for Maitreya and Slink and an Omega applier that will support may bodies/body parts out there. I am using the Jasmine line mesh head applier for Catwa and Lelutka mesh heads (sold separately).








Please be sure to check out MODA Designs, I'piteme, MKP Poses, Hush Skins and Ikon both inworld and on Marketplace. They are all fantastic designers with a lot to offer you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
STYLE CREDITS
 
T O P , H E E L S   &   B R A C E L E T
MODA Designs - Poppy Cropped Tank & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
 
MODA Designs - Sadie Studded Heels & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
 
MODA Designs - Luce Del Sole Mesh Jewelry Set & HUD
*Comes packed with 2 bracelets, earrings, necklace, 2 rings and color HUD*
Owner/Designer: Eonla
 
P A N T S
I'piteme - Charlotte Jeans *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Toy Wiskee
 
H A I R
Damselfly - Corri - Light Browns *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*
Owners/Designers: Tommy Fairplay & Shylah Honey
 
J E W E L R Y
Maxi Gossamer - Aphra Minoan Queen Necklace *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*
Maxi Gossamer - Aphra Minoan Queen Earrings *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*
Owner/Designer: Maxi Gossamer
 
Owner/Designer: Izzie Button
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
S K I N   &   H E A D   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Teagan - Chai
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Applier
*For Catwa and Lelutka mesh heads only*
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose
 
B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
H E A D
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Coffee
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P O S E S   U S E D
MKP Poses - Show Off *NEW RELEASE*
 
MKP Poses - Like The View *NEW RELEASE*
 
MKP Poses - Modeling #2 *NEW RELEASE*
 
MKP Poses - A Girl's Best Friend *NEW RELEASE*
Inworld Store-TBD / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Owner/Designer: Masque Kohime
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
PHOTOGRAPHY   LOCATION

 

No comments:

Post a Comment