Saturday, May 21, 2016

Look No. 308: Sunshine and Summertime

Hey that's the way we do it
New friends and blue skies that never end
Hey that's the way we like it
Good times, sunshine and summertime
~ Faith Hill ~



Hello again my lovelies!

Despite the fact I just did a post showing you a new release from I'piteme, I decided to show you some more new stuff from that fantastic store. I also have a new release from [S H O C K] Factory to show you as well.


W H A T ' S    N E W    F R O M    I ' P I T E M E ?












The super cute top is called Zerelda Ruffle Top. It comes packed with 5 standard mesh sizes and special mesh sizes to fit Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass and a Maitreya compatible size.










The top also comes packed with this awesome color/texture HUD giving you a choice of 12 solid colors and 12 solid colors with a floral embellishment on the bottom edge of the ruffle.












Now the top is coordinated to go with the Zerelda skirt; however, I'm a bit of a rebel and like to think outside the box and decided to try it on with these adorable cuffed jeans called Shaelyn. Guess what...it coordinated very well.












Like the Zerelda Ruffled Top, the Shaelyn Jeans comes packed with 5 standard sizes and special mesh sizes for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass and one that's Maitreya Compatible.












This color/texture HUD also comes packed with the Shaelyn Jeans that will allow you to change pockets and cuffs on the jeans and also the belt color.














L E T ' S    T A L K    A B O U T    [ S H O C K ]    F A C T O R Y






A few posts ago, I showed you a new release from [S H O C K] Factory called Shades of Black. Well,  in today's post, I'm wearing the counterpart to those nails called Shades of White.

Like the Shades of Black nails, Shades of whate comes packed with nails to fit TMP, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink Elegant, Slink Casual, Slink Gesture, Slink Splayed and classic hands.

The nails come packed with the color HUD you see in the photograph to the left. This HUD also allows you to size the nails so they fit perfectly to your hands of choice.








H M M M M M . . . . I S    T H E R E    A N Y T H I N G    E L S E    I    N E E D    T O    T E L L    Y O U ?






Silly willies....there's always something else I need to tell you...hehehe. A couple posts ago, I revealed the new  Foxy skin/Catwa applier from Egozy. Well, if you looked into it on their Marketplace store, you would have seen a notation in the description saying it works only with Catwa's Sarah head. Well, when I blogged it, I used Catwa's Candy.  Here is the Foxy skin/applier with Catwa's Sarah head. 

Foxy is available in 6 beautiful tones: porcelain, pale, light fair, fair, tan and golden. Each tone comes packed with Egozy's new, updated body appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, TMP, Slink and Omega. Each tone also comes with 6 eyebrow choices (including a no brow option), 6 eyeshadows and 6 lipsticks as well.




Before I end this post, I just want to remind you to please check out I'piteme, [S H O C K] Factory, Egozy and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see everything they have to offer you. If you have space in your groups, I highly recommend joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and to always be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
 
S T Y L E    C R E D I T S
 
T O P    &    J E A N S
I'piteme - Zerelda Ruffled Top *NEW RELEASE*
I'piteme - Shaelyn Jeans *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Toy Wiskee
 
 
H A I R
Owner/Designer: Sabina Gully
 
 
J E W E L R Y
Owner/Designer: Mea Carnell
 
Owner/Designer: Izzie Button
 
 
N A I L S
[S H O C K] Factory - Shades of White *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Ilary
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Egozy - Foxy for Catwa - Tan *NEW RELEASE*
*Works best with Catwa's "Sarah" head*
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button
 
 
H E A D
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
 
B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Denim
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P O S E S    U S E D
MKP Poses - Fashionista #1
*Used in the cover photo*
Owner/Designer: Masque Kohime
 
 
*PosESioN - LouLou Set - Pose 2 *LIMITED EDITION*
*There are only 15 of these sets available. Pose 2 is the pose where I'm doing the handstand*
Owner/Designer: Dahriel
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

 

No comments:

Post a Comment