Monday, May 16, 2016

Look No. 304: I Am My Own Woman

And so, she decided to start living
The life she imagined...
~ Unknown ~



Hello again my lovelies!

I'm excited to announce that few days ago, I was invited to join the blogging team for Masoom and in this post, I have their exclusive at Mesh Body Addict Bi-Monthy event. I also have an Enchantment exclusive from Lumae. Finally, I have a Swank exclusive from PosESioN.


F E A T U R E D   O U T F I T
 











This sexy dress I'm wearing is called Isabella. It is 100% fitted mesh and at this time, exclusive to Maitreya's mesh body only. There is word that more sizes will be added in the future however.


F E A T U R E D   S K I N



The gorgeous skin I'm wearing is called Bluebell and it's Lumae's exclusive at Enchantment.  As always, this skin comes fully packed with goodies:
  • Mesh body appliers: Maitreya, Slink, The Mesh Project, Belleza, Omega, and Omega Petite Body HUD.
  • Mesh head appliers: Lelutka, Slink Visage, Omega, Logo via Omega and Catwa via Omega.
  • Mouth Appliers: Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam, SweetLips and Soul
It also comes with Leevi Ears, Soul Ear appliers, a modifiable shape and eyelash tattoo layers for system skin.

Lumiya Rae, Lumae's owner and designer has lowered the price of this beautiful skin to 100L for the duration of the event.
 
 


 
F E A T U R E D   P O S E S
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PosESioN is back at Swank with a 10-pose exclusive for women called Bulloch. The poses are sold separately or in a Linden-saving fatpack.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All three of the events I've mentioned above are now open. Swank and Enchantment will end on May 31st and Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly closes on June 10th.
 
Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
S T Y L E   C R E D I T S
 
D R E S S
Masoom - Isabella Dress - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ MESH BODY ADDICTS BI-MONTHLY*
Other important Masoom store information:
Owner/Designer: Amberchaudry Corpur
 
S H O E S
Owner/Designer: Nuria Augapfel
 
H A I R
RunAway - Sophie Hair - Greyscale *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIROLOGY*
Owner/Designer: Candela Kira
 
J E W E L R Y
MODA Designs - Dragon Jewelry Set & HUD
*I'm only wearing the bracelets from the set*
Owner/Designer: Eonla
 
Owner/Designer: Nikohl Hax
 
Owner/Designer: Izzie Button
 
N A I L S
FormaNails - Stiletto Nails - Slink Elegant - Black/Silver
Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
S K I N
Lumae - Bluebell - T3 - Shell *EXCLUSIVE @ ENCHANTMENT*
*This skin is being sold for 100L for the duration of the event*
Other important Lumae store information:
Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae
 
B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
H E A D
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Slate
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P O S E S   U S E D
PosESioN - Bulloch Set - Pose 4, 8 & 9  *EXCLUSIVE @ SWANK*
Other important PosESioN store information:
Owner/Designer: Dahriel
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment