Sunday, May 7, 2017

Look No. 441: I Want To Be A Baywatch Babe


Hello again my lovelies!

They say in Second Life you can be whoever, or whatever, you want to be so in this post I'm emulating Heather Locklear in Baywatch. Yes, yes, I realize she wore that hideous orange bathing suit and didn't have a gorgeous tattoo. I did get the hair right though.

This gorgeous bathing suit I'm wearing is from {ViSion} -S&F and it's an exclusive at the current round of Uber (closes on May 23rd); it's called Amelie. It's mesh body compatible for Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya. There are 22 color options to choose from with each option coming with 2 versions: solid and striped. If you like all the colors, you can purchase the fatpack and of course, there is a demo that you can try on.

The amazing tattoo I'm wearing is from Carol G. Tattoo Wear called Ably. It's an exclusive at The Crossroads (closes on May 28th). This is an applier only tattoo for Maitreya Lara, Slink, Belleza, TMP and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. It also has appliers for Vista's Bento Prohands and neck appliers for Catwa and Omega-compatible Bento heads. Now, I will be honest, in this post I am not wearing a Bento head so the neck portion of the tattoo is not visible in my photographs but I do have the vendor ad below so you can see what it looks like. The tattoo is also available in white and red ink.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





⊰♥⊱ S W I M W E A R ⊰♥⊱
{ViSion} -S&F - Swimsuit Amelie *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*




Important {VISION} -S&F store information


Owner/Designer: Pjey Pearl






⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Ably Tattoo - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CROSSROADS*




Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Exile Hair - Blown Away - Blondes


Where To Buy


Important EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle






⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LAQ - Mesh Head Maxine v1.0
Owner/Designer: Mallory Cowen






⊰♥⊱ E Y E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Storm
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia






⊰♥⊱ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Scarlett LAQ/Omega Appliers - Caffe


Where To Buy


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy






⊰♥⊱ P O S E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
ChklO Poses - Surfboard - 3
Owner/Designer: Sandryta87






⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
St. Kitts Tiki Resort
Owners/Designers: Sadienova and Anjill Pevensey

No comments:

Post a Comment