Sunday, May 28, 2017

Look No. 451: Dance The Night Away


Hello again my lovelies!

Today I have for you a Collabor88 (closes on June 6th) exclusive from Exile Hair, a new store release from KC Couture, a Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly (closes on May 31st) exclusive from WoW Skins and an eBento exclusive from GingerFish Poses.

As you can guess, the hair I'm wearing is from Exile Hair called Drive. There are 10 color pack options and a fatpack to choose from. A demo is available at the event.

The Boots I'm wearing is from KC Couture called Kirsten Boots. It's made to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/ Physique, Tonic and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. It comes packed with a color HUD with 49 color options and 5 metal color choices. A demo is available so you can try before you buy.

The skin applier I'm using is from WoW Skins called Ingrid. It's a Catwa Bento applier. There are 6 skin tone options with each skin tone having one dark brow and a no brow option. There is also an eyeliner option that I'm using in this post. The shape I'm using in this post is the Ingrid Bento Shape that is sold separately from the applier. It is copy/modifiable but I want you to know that the only thing I modified on the shape is the body. I left the head/face in it's original form so you could see how it looks. A demo is available at the event.

Finally, the pose I'm using in the close up shot of my face below, is from GingerFish Poses. It's part of a 5-pose set called Lipstick Love. Each of these poses are Bento hand poses with each pose having a mirrored pose. The compact and powder puff I'm holding are props that are included in the set plus there are lipstick and nail file props as well. If you like this pose set, head on over to the eBento event before June 7th to get yours.

Before I close, I just want you to make note of something. The dress I'm wearing is from Blasphemic  called Nancy Dress. I'm actually wearing the black dress but the lighting I'm using is making it look as if it's silver. The texture on the dress is materials enabled causing the lighting to turn it silver.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





⊰♥⊱ D R E S S ⊰♥⊱
Blasphemic - Nancy Dress - Black


Where To Buy


Important BLASPHEMIC store information


Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar






⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
KC Couture - Kirsten Boots *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Where To Buy


Important KC COUTURE store information


Owner/Designer: Klari55a






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Exile Hair - Drive - Grayscale HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*


Important EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle





⊰♥⊱ E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Dirty Princess - Twist Hoop Princess Mesh Earrings
Owner/Designer: Skyler Lebed






⊰♥⊱ N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R ⊰♥⊱
Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - Marilyn's Memories




Where To Buy


Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Bcreative Wilde






⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya v1.14 (Old Rig)
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






⊰♥⊱ E Y E S ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Hope Eyes - Iron
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia






⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    &    S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Ingrid Bento Shape *EXCLUSIVE @ MBA BI-MONTHLY*

WoW Skins - Catwa Bento Applier - Golden *EXCLUSIVE @ MBA BI-MONTHLY*


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy






⊰♥⊱ F E A T U R E D    P O S E ( S)    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
GingerFish Poses - Lipstick Love - Pose 1 *EXCLUSIVE @ EBENTO*





Important GINGERFISH POSES store information

Owner/Designer: Tracy Redangel








⊰♥⊱ O T H E R    P O S E ( S )    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Artis Photography & Poses - Dance - Pose 6
Owner/Designer: Tamara Artis




Le Poppycock - Breathe In
Owners/Designers: Julliette Bade & Olivia LaLonde






⊰♥⊱ B A C K D R O P    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Anxiety - Polarize
Owner/Designer: Max1ma






⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017 v3
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet

No comments:

Post a Comment