Monday, May 22, 2017

Look No. 448: Flowers And Butterflies Drift In Color


Hello again my lovelies!

Gosh, I feel like it's been forever since my last post. Poor little me hurt my lower back last week and sitting was incredibly painful so I had to do what I could until I could sit for a long period of time to complete this post.

In this post I'm going to bring you an anyBODY exclusive from Scandalize, an On9 exclusive from MODA Designs, a Shiny Shabby exclusive from Carol G. Tattoo Wear, an eBento exclusive from WoW Skins and an exclusive from *PosESioN* at The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME).

The dress I'm wearing is called Jaida and it's an exclusive from Scandalize at the anyBODY event (closes on May 31st). It's 100% original mesh made to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. It comes packed with a 10-color HUD giving you some beautiful colors to choose from for both the skirt and top.

What you can't see in the photo above is the back tattoo I'm wearing from Carol G. Tattoo Wear. It's the first 3D tattoo called Love Me - Butterfly. This is an applier only tattoo for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya Lara, TMP and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. There are 3 other 3D butterfly tattoos to choose from (each sold separately). Be sure to check these tattoos out at the current round of Shiny Shabby that runs until June 15th.

The heels I'm wearing are from MODA Designs called Mariposa Platforms and they can be found at On9 (closes May 28th). It's 100% original mesh made to fit Belleza, Slink and Maitreya high mesh feet. It comes packed with an awesome color HUD for loads of mixing and matching options.

The beautiful skin applier I'm wearing is called Summer and it's a new Catwa Bento applier from WoW Skins. It's an exclusive at the brand new event called eBento. This skin applier is available in 6 skin tone options with each tone giving you a dark brow and no brow options. The body appliers are sold separately. The shape I'm wearing is the Summer Bento shape and it's being sold separately at the event.

Finally, the pose I'm using in the cover photo above is from *PosESioN*. It's from a pose set called Shadow Set and it's an exclusive at The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME) (closes on May 31st). This is a 10-pose set for ladies and you can try each of the poses at the event. Each pose in the set can be purchased separately.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





⊰♥⊱ D R E S S ⊰♥⊱
Scandalize - Jaida *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*


Important SCANDALIZE store information
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickr

Owner/Designer: Yanikka








⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - 3D Love Me-Butterfly Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE @ SHINY SHABBY*


Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
enVOGUE - Hair Veronica - Dark Reds *NEW STORE RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Casandra Rain





⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
MODA Designs - Mariposa Platforms & HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ ON9*


Important MODA DESIGNS store information
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickr

Owner/Designer: Eonla






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle





⊰♥⊱ E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Maxi Gossamer - Monte Carlo Pearls
Owner/Designer: Maxi Gossamer






⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya v1.14 (Old Rig)
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






⊰♥⊱ E Y E    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Suicidal Unborn - Luminous Eyes - Fatpack
Owner/Designer: Eleanor Cyberstar






⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    &    S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Bento Shape Summer *EXCLUSIVE @ EBENTO*

WoW Skins - Summer Catwa Bento Applier - Milk *EXCLUSIVE @ EBENTO*


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy








⊰♥⊱ F E A T U R E D    P O S E   U S E D ⊰♥⊱
*PosESioN* - Shadow Set - Pose 3 *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*


Important *PosESioN* store information
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickr


Owner/Designer: Dahriel


The Darkness Monthly Event Blog






⊰♥⊱ O T H E R    P O S E   U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Eternal Dream Poses - SexyBack 02 - Pose 7
Owner/Designer: Fata Boa






⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017 v3
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet

No comments:

Post a Comment