Thursday, April 23, 2015

Look No. 71: I've Been A Bad, Bad Girl

"Heaven help me for the way I am.
Save me from these evil deeds before I get them done.
I know tomorrow brings the consequences at hand
But I keep livin' this day like the next will never come."
 ~ Fiona Apple ~










I was wandering around SL the other day trying to find some inspiration for a post and ran into a girl wearing the hair I'm wearing in this post. I fell in love with it and I knew I had to put together an outfit that called for sexy urban chic because I remembered the pants that Toxic Candy Couture had just released and my "Bad Girl" shirt from B Bos. 

Oh! Speaking of B Bos, I should remind you that Thursday is the day  5 items are offered for 50 Lindens if you participate in their Treasure Hunt at their store!

Until next time...happy shopping!
♥ Violette ♥



Style Notes
SKIN: Sugarush - Elsa - Bronze
TOP: B Bos - Aina Top Bad Black
PANTS: Toxic Candy Couture - Lotus Sweatpants N *New*
SHOES: Eudora 3D - Akhesa Wedges BBG
HAIR: Emo-Tions - Brandy - Dark Red
TATTOO: Infected - Brooklyn
BRACELETS - Mandala - Sinra 2 Bracelet Set
EARRINGS: Mandala - Rinne Earrings
RING (Left Hand) - Mandala - Polly Ring Black
RING (Right Hand) - Diamante - Snow Fantasy Globe Ring
FACIAL & ABDOMEN PIERCINGS: Diamante - Enigma
NOSE CHAIN: Random Matter - Sanza Nose Chain - Silver
LIPS: Mons - Savage Lipstick Lucious 3
NAIL & TOE POLISH: Pimp My Sh!t - Nail Art - Set #10
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
EYES: Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
HANDS: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
FEET: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment