Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Look No. 74: Gangsta Fabulous

"If you can't walk the walk, then don't talk the talk."
~ Anonymous ~













Infected's Skulls Tattoo in full

Have you been to the Gangsta Fair yet? If you have, did you stop by B Bos? If you didnt stop by B Bos or haven't been to the Gangsta Fair yet, then you need to stop by B Bos and pick up the awesome catsuit I'm wearing in this post. It's available in several colors and designs (see photograph below my style notes). If you're the kind of girl who likes to show off your curves, like I do, then this is the outfit for you. What I love about this catsuit is you don't need shoes because are a part of the outfit; if you wear mesh feet, be sure to take them off. I did use the my Maitreya mesh body with this catsuit and adjusted the buoyancy on my breasts and it fit perfectly! I did wear the alpha for the shoes. I was feeling a bit gangsta fabulous so I added B Bos's gun holster, a Gangta Fair exclusive. It is available for both men and women and also comes in several color options. Just FYI, the Gangsta Fair ends on May 15th.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


Style Notes

SKIN: Sugarush - Alice - Bronze
OUTFIT: B Bos - Rita Catsuit - Red *NEW at Gangsta Fair 2015*
GUN HOLSTER: B Bos - Gun Holster - Black/Gold *Gangsta Fair 2015 Exclusive*
HAIR: Emo-Tions - Strange Love - Black/White
TATTOO: Infected - Skull Tattoo
EARRINGS & BRACELETES: Mandala - Kabuki - Infinitely Gold Set
RING: Zenith - Fairwell My Concubine Ring II - Golden
HIP CHAIN: Maxi Gossamer - Tokyo Party Night
FACIAL PIERCING: Diamante - Infinity Facail Piercing
NAIL/TOE POLISH: Pimp My Sh!t - Nail Art - Set #10
EYE MAKE UP: Mons - Miracle Eyeshadow - Yellow
LIPSTICK/GLOSS: Blashphemic - Glossy Lipstick - Blood Red
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
EYES: Ikon - Sovreign Eyes -Black
BODY: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
HANDS: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1


Color/designs available for the B Bos Rita Catsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment