Monday, April 6, 2015

The Skin You're In

"The body is meant to be seen...not all covered up."

~ Marilyn Monroe ~









Lumae - Adore Priestess with Base Face


Lumae - Adore Priestess with Oracle Face


Lumae - Adore Priestess with Tribal Face


I had no plans of going to the We Love Role-Play event because I knew I was going to spend loads of Lindens. What can I say, I love novelty items but I saw the hair that Tableau Vivant was offering and well...I needed to have it.

While I was looking for Tableau Vivant, I found this incredibly gorgeous skin from Lumae that I just couldn't resist the temptation to buy. I'm so happy I did because I am absolutely in love with it. It has three different face options (Base, Oracle, Tribal) and comes loaded with appliers: Omega, Maitreya, Slink Physique/Visage/Hands/Feet, Loud Mouth, TMP, AMD Bump and Soul Ears (not Mermaid).

If you haven't been to the We Love Role-Play event yet, I highly recommend going as it has a lot of great items to offer role-players and collectors of novelty items. The event ends April 30th.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



Style Notes

SKIN: Lumae - Adore - Priestess *NEW at WLRP only*
OUTFIT: Soedara - Bellesa Classica Silk Chastity Belt - White
HAIR: Tableau Vivant - Faux Dreads - Namiriel - Naturals 1 *NEW at WLRP only*
BELLY PIERCING: Soedara - Coin Slut Sirik Silver
WINGS: Remarkable Oblivion - Eternity Wings - Innocence
EYES: Ikon - Promise Eyes - Oxidation
BODY: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/Hud
HANDS: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
FEET: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High


No comments:

Post a Comment