Monday, March 9, 2015

Some Of The Best Things Are Free

"The most important thing a girl wears is her confidence."
~Anonymous ~




I just love this outfit that I have on! It's mesh, great quality and I love how it shows off all the curves...VERY sexy. It will surely turn more than a few heads your way. I discovered it the other day when I logged on Facebook and saw the add for this group gift from SlackGirl. I had never heard of that store before so I figured, it's free and it wouldn't hurt to try it out. I mean, I'm always looking for new vendors/designers to fall in love with. I wore it for a day to test it out and it's a fantastic outfit for a free group gift. I also looked around the store at some of their other outfits and they have some really cute and sexy offerings. If you haven't heard of SlackGirl, I suggest taking a trip to their main store to check out what they have and pick up this great outfit; joining the group is free.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


Style Notes

SKIN: Sugarush - Elsa - Beige Tone
OUTFIT: SlackGirl - March Group Gift
SHOES: Reign - Revenge - Black
HAIR: Analog Dog - Trouble Clef - Dark Reds (Chili)
JEWELRY: Chop Zuey - Oblique Motion Set
MAKE UP: Mons - Savage Lipstick Lucious 3 - Maroon
EYES: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Field *New*
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies
HANDS: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 V2
FEET: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High V2

No comments:

Post a Comment