Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Make A Statement

"Every time we choose what we are going to wear, we make a statement about who we are in the world."

~ Bruce Friedrich ~



Hello again! What I'm wearing today is from I'piteme. Both the mesh bustier and wrap skirt come with a 12-color texture HUD and if you are good at putting colors together, you'll get more than 24 outfits. They are sold separately but I guarantee you won't spend more than 400 Lindens (group members receive a 25% discount).  I have dressed it up with jewelry by Mandala purchased at Shiny Shabby and these amazing new glasses by I'piteme that has a 20-color texture HUD where you can not only change the color of the frame but the color of the lenses too.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



Style Notes

TOP: I'piteme - Soft Leather Bustier *NEW*
SKIRT: I'piteme - Leather Wrap Skirt *NEW*
SHOES: Fri.Day - Opal Heels - Cocoa
HAIR: Argrace - Sakura - Cherry
JEWELRY: Mandala - Pearl Rain Season 3 
*NEW* *SHINY SHABBY*
GLASSES: I'piteme - Your Glasses *NEW*
HANDS: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 V2
FEET: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High V2



No comments:

Post a Comment