Monday, March 30, 2015

An Exhibit In The Rain

Here comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
~ Eurythmics ~
 







Hello again! I have a special post for you today because not only am I showing you a fabulous dress, but I'm also introducing you to a wonderful art exhibit that you must see.

Many of you may know that Kiddo Oh, CEO and chief designer of Dead Dollz, celebrated her eighth RezDay on March 27th. She wanted to celebrate it by giving her VIPs a special group gift. So if you love her incredibly gorgeous gowns as much as I do, I highly recommend running to her store, join her VIP group if you haven't yet and picking up this pretty, mesh dress... and yes, you can wear it with your mesh bodies.

Because Kiddo's designs are quite unique, it needed a unique backdrop for this particular dress. A friend of mine posted some photographs of an exhibit she visited and as soon as I saw them, I knew it was the perfect backdrop for this dress.

This is the gallery of artist Mistero Hifeng. If you have not heard of him, he is known in the Second Life art world for his unique and amazing mesh sculptures. As I walked around his gallery looking at his different exhibits, I was moved by the peacefulness of it all. Now, not all of it is in the rain and I did darken the atmosphere of the pics for a dramatic effect; however, it's just as dramatic when you are there. I highly recommend taking a trip to Mistero Hifeng's gallery (which is on the same sim as Ocho Tango Place).

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



Style Notes

SKIN: Sugarush - Elsa - Bronze
DRESS: Dead Dollz - Beloved Dress Lavinder *RD Group Gift*
HAIR: Truth Hair - Vixen - Blondes
NECKLACE: Chop Zuey - Kinshi-Bai White Collar Necklace
RING: Chop Zuey - Winter Solstice
EARRINGS & BRACELETS: Chop Zuey - Shirobana
LIPSTICK: Mons- Lucious Lipgloss2 - Fierce Purple
NAIL/TOE POLISH: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Purple
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
EYES: Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
BODY: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
HANDS: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 V2.1

FEET: Slink AvEnhance Feet - High V2.1


Photography Location

Ocho Tango Place, Blossom Land

No comments:

Post a Comment