Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Shopping Spree at N21

"The secret of great style is to feel good in what you wear."

~ Unes De La Fraessange ~


It took me FOREVER to get into N21 but I finally did and made it worth my while. I mainly went for the Foxes Throw back top and skirt but ended up picking up some jewelry and hair as well. All-in-all a great trip. Yay me!

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



Style Notes

SKIN: Sugarush - Alice - Bronze *Group Gift* 
TOP: Foxes - Throwback Tee - Berry *N21*
SKIRT: Foxes - Throwback - Denim Mini *N21*
HAIR: Lamb - Stranger - Ombre/Eccentric *N21*
NECKLACE SET: Luxe - Layered Neckalce Black *N21*
TATTOO: Para Designs - Black Rose Tattoo
FACIAL PIERCINGS: Diamante - Infinity
SOCKS: TonkTastic - Sock Tops
BOOTS: EC - ABL Army Boots - Basic
EYES - Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Field *March Group Gift*
HANDS: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 V2.1

No comments:

Post a Comment