Friday, March 13, 2015

Divine Thing

"And I could have sworn that you were an angel, cause you're a sweet, sweet, sweet divine thing. But I should have known that you were the devil dressed like a sweet, sweet, sweet divine thing."

~ Soup Dragons ~



Today I want to to focus on two items. One is new and the other is not so new but revamped. So, with that being said, let's start with the new:

Sugarush just came out with a brand new skin called Debra. She is gorgeous and comes in their usual 5 beautiful shades: apricot, neutral, medium, beige and bronze. Appliers for the Slink Hands and Feet, Maitreya Lara Mesh Body and the Lena Body are available.

After wearing all their skins since becoming one of their bloggers, I have come to find that I absolutely love Sugarush's skins. What I really love is the fact that when I add on my Maitreya body, I don't need to tweak the color or my Slink Hands and Feet which is an issue I have with my other skins (the makers will remain nameless). Also, no matter what color skin I wear with my Slink Hands and Feet and my Maitreya body, I can switch between different their skins without any fuss.

I highly recommend going to Sugarush's main store and checking out demos to all their skins or, better yet, join their group and pick up the two group gifts available at no cost.

Now, for the not-so-new but revamped:

The outfit and shoes I'm wearing in this post is by Soul Emporium and it's called Davina. It came out in the fall of 2014 and sold separately by colors and prints. Thanatos Souldrinker, designer and owner of Soul Emporium, recently told me he had decided to revamp the outfit by selling it with a color/print HUD (12 colors and 6 prints) so that when purchased, you will get all the colors and prints, that were originally sold separately, in one buy (see a picture of the HUD below my Style Notes below). Just FYI, this is is over 3000 Lindens worth of outfits for 450 Lindens. The bracelets and collar are also included with the outfit; note there are two versions of the collar: one is a regular collar and the other is an Open Collar version. The outfit does not come with appliers for Slink Physique or Maitreya's Lara Mesh Body however, he has tested the outfit with those bodies and it can be worn with them. A demo is available so you can try before you buy.

Check out Soul Emporium's main store or visit his Marketplace site to see more of his outfits.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


Style Notes


SKIN: Sugarush - Debra - Bronze Tone *NEW*

OUTFIT/SHOES/CHOKER/BRACELETS: Soul Emporium - Davina (Version 2.0) *NEW*

HAIR: Truth Hair - Neria - Colours

HORNS: Rue - Chieftain Horns - Seraphim Pack - Hummingbird

FACIAL/ABDOMEN/BACK PIERCINGS: Diamante - Enigma
TATTOO: Tabou Irresistable - Flower Power

LIPSTICK: Mons - Lucious Lipgloss 2 - Hot Red

EYEBROWS: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cherie - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
EYES: Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Crimson *NEW*
HANDS: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 V2
FEET: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High V2


Color/Print HUD for the Davina Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment