Saturday, July 29, 2017

Look No. 481: I'm Not What You're Used To...I Promise...


Hello again my lovelies!

I have added a new blog sponsor to my incredible list of designers. Avenge has invited me to join their incredible list of bloggers and I'm very excited about this. So in this post, I'll be blogging my first item for them. It's an exclusive at Kinky Event (closes on August 9th) that just opened it's newest round yesterday. I also have {ViSion} -S&F's exclusive at Uber (closes August 23rd) and finally, I have another amazing tattoo from Carol G. Tattoo Wear that you will find at Shiny Shabby (closes on August 15th).

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette




⊰♥⊱ M Y    S T Y L E    C R E D I T S ⊰♥⊱

O U T F I T
{ViSion} -S&F - Kristine Dress *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
100% original mesh and textures designed to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies • 25 color options to choose from that comes packed with 2 dress versions: a solid satin and a solid texture • 6 additional exclusive colors in the fatpack • The chain necklace is included • A color HUD is included with each single color that will allow you to change the color of the ruffle, straps, panty and the chain necklace • Demo is available


Important {VISION} -S&F store information



Owner/Designer: Pjey Pearl






T A T T O O
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Antique Feel *EXCLUSIVE @ SHINY SHABBY*
This is an applier only tattoo for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Bento Vista and Omega-compatible mesh bodies • Only comes in one ink color


Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information



Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth






H A I R
Exile Hair - Blown Away - Blondes


Where To Buy


Other important EXILE HAIR store information



Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate






B O D Y    U S E D
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle






E Y E    P A T C H
Avenge - Royal Roses Eyepatch - Gold *EXCLUSIVE @ KINKY EVENT*
Available in several colors: violet, red, purple, gold, black and blue


Important AVENGE store information



Owner/Designer: AvengeStore






B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D
LeLutka - Bento Head "Chloe" v2.7
Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Mel Vanbeeck, Thora Charron and JadenArt






S H A P E    U S E D
[west end] - Summer (LeLutka Chloe Bento)
This shape is copy/modify. I did not modify the face/head in anyway. I did modify the body to my preferred height and shape.


Where To Buy
Inworld StoreMarketplace


Other important [WEST END] store information
FacebookFlickr



Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Chezzy Slade and Tawny Dinzeo






E A R S
Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Owner/Designer: Kikunosuke Eel






S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D
Glam Affair - Milena (LeLutka Applier) - Asia *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing






P O S E ( S )    U S E D
<EMOZIONE> Poses - Good Morning...Love
Owner/Designer: Niani






L I G H T I N G
LUMIPro 2017 v3
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


No comments:

Post a Comment