Friday, July 28, 2017

Look No. 480: One Girl Revolution


Hello again my lovelies!

Before the anyBODY event closes, I want to show you just one more exclusive from this event from Enelya's Creations. I also have a Phoenix Hair exclusive at Kinky Event that opens today, White Widow is at Uber with another amazing tattoo and, finally, Belleza is, once again, participating in Fifty Linden Friday with 2 great appliers for Catwa.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

♥ Violette ♥





⊰♥⊱ M Y    S T Y L E    C R E D I T S ⊰♥⊱

♥ O U T F I T ♥
Enelya's Creations - Harai *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
Designed to fit Maitreya Lara and Slink Hourglass  mesh bodies only


Important ENELYA'S CREATIONS store information

Owner/Designer: Teslinne Quan









♥ H A I R ♥
Phoenix Hair - Diana Hair - Black & Whites HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ KINKY EVENT*
10 colors packs and fatpack options • A special VIP rainbow HUD is included with each pack for Phoenix Hair group members only • Comes packed with a style HUD • Demo is available at the event


Important PHOENIX HAIR store information



Owners/Designers: Lilly Herberg and xXRyvenXx Resident






♥ T A T T O O ♥
White Widow - Coco - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
This is an applier only tattoo for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, TMP, Adam, Eve, Signature, Sking Brazilia Doll, Catwa, LeLutka, Genesis Lab and Omega-compatible mesh bodies/heads • 2 ink colors: black and henna


Important WHITE WIDOW store information



Owner/Designer: Julie Hastings






♥ F O O T W E A R ♥
MODA Designs - Siren Platforms & HUD
100% original mesh and textures made to fit Slink Hourglass/Physique, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Sking Katena and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies/feet • Comes packed with color/texture HUD shown below




Where To Buy


Other important MODA DESIGNS store information



Owner/Designer: Eonla






♥ B O D Y    U S E D ♥
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle






♥ B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ♥
Catwa - Koura v2.16
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






♥ S H A P E    U S E D ♥
Kouralee Shapes - Kouralee Shape for Catwa Koura
Owner/Designer: Kourlalee






♥ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ♥
Belleza - Isabelle Catwa Applier - Tan *FLF EXCLUSIVE*
Sunkissed skin tone also included


Also an FLF exclusive


Where To Buy


Other important BELLEZA store information



Owner/Designer: Tricky Boucher
Skin Designer: Shyla Diggs






♥ P O S E ( S )    U S E D ♥
Poseidon - 2B Sword Girl Complete 1-6 - Poses 1 & 2

Poseidon - 2B Sword Girl Complete 19-24 - Pose 19
Owner/Designer: Gryphon Vendetta






♥ L I G H T I N G ♥
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet






♥ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment