Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Look No. 473: Gone Surfing



Hello again my lovelies!

There are just a couple more days before July's 1st round of anyBODY closes its doors to prepare for round 2. So, before that happens, I want to make sure that I show you a few more items from this event with exclusives from Nightmare, {T'Ink} and Michan. I also have an exclusive from Bubble at The Chapter Four (closes August 1st) and, finally, I have Hair Fair (closes July 16th) exclusives from Adoness. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!

♥ Violette ♥





⊰♥⊱ M Y    S T Y L E    N O T E S ⊰♥⊱

♥ S W I M W E A R ♥
Nightmare - Boho Suit Set *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
Made to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies
Comes packed with a color/texture HUD that will give you 6 color options


Important NIGHTMARE store information

Owner/Designer: Asylum Miggins









♥ T A T T O O ♥
{T'Ink} - Skully Bouquet *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
Tattoo layers for classic bodies; Appliers for TMP and Omega-compatible mesh bodies


Important {T'INK} store information

Owner/Designer: Tittytwonk









♥ H A I R ♥
Adoness - Doris - Integrity - Red Copper *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIR FAIR*


Other Adoness Hair Fair exclusives: Fulla (left) & Ephesos (right)

Important ADONESS store information


Owner/Designer: Cruella Pennell






♥ B O D Y    U S E D ♥
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle





♥ E A R R I N G S ♥
Bubble - Cat Earrings Set *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CHAPTER FOUR*
Comes packed with a 15-color HUD


Important BUBBLE store information


Owner/Designer: Moonbubble Gothly






♥ B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ♥
Catwa - Lona v2.16
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






♥ S H A P E    U S E D ♥
Nightmare - Amelia Shape *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
For Catwa's Lona Bento Head and Maitreya Lara mesh body; copy/modify
I did not modify the face or body in anyway


Important NIGHTMARE store information

Owner/Designer: Asylum Miggins









♥ E Y E    A P P L I E R    U S E D ♥
YS&YS - Tresor Eyes - Catwa
Owners/Designers: Monicuzza Babenco and Monyka Benelli






♥ E Y E L A S H E S    U S E D ♥
Michan - Sera Lashes *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
Comes packed with a HUD that gives you 5 lash options (see below)




Important MICHAN store information

Owner/Designer: Misa Kierstrider









♥ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ♥
Glam Affair - Kibi Catwa Applier - India *EXCLUSIVE @ CRYSTAL HEART FESTIVAL*

Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing






♥ P O S E ( S )    U S E D ♥
BellePoses - Nancy Bento Hands - Pose 1 *EXCLUSIVE @ SUMMERFEST*
Owner/Designer: Jackbiggirl




Le Poppycock - Cake Walk A - Cream Puff & Full of Beans
Le Poppycock - Cake Walk B - Sweet Tooth
Owners/Designers: Olivia Lalonde and Julliette Bade






♥ L I G H T I N G ♥
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet






♥ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment