Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Look 412: Desiree


Hello again my lovelies!

I'm sure many of you have been to Whore Couture Fair 7 (WCF7) by now but for those of you who haven't, BF Clothing & Accessories is one of the sponsors for that very popular event and I want to show you one of the 3 exclusives for that event. I also have one of Exile Hair's exclusive at Collabor88 and 2 fantastic exclusives at the anyBODY event from Clockhaus and WoW Skins.

The amazing bodysuit that I'm wearing is one of three BF Clothing & Accessories exclusives at Whore Couture Fair 7 (WCF7). It's called Kendra Bodysuit. It's 100% original mesh and textures made to fit Maitreya's Lara mesh body only. It's also available in a beautiful ombre version. A demo is available. Be sure to get to the fair before it ends on March 31st.

BF Clothing & Accessories is also at Fameshed (ends March 27th) with two necklaces and I've got one of them for you in this post. It's called XO necklace. It's available in 3 metal colors: silver, light gold and gold. It's resizable simply by clicking on it.

Exile Hair has two exclusives at the current round of Collabor88 (closes April 6th) and the one I'm wearing in this post is called Not Today. There are 10 colorpacks and a fatpack available. A demo is also available for you to try before you buy.

Clockhaus is back at the anyBODY (closes March 31st) event with a very sexy pair of heels called Navas Heels. These heels will fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink high mesh feet and is available in 14 color options that includes a camo version. A demo is available.

Also at the anyBODY (closes March 31st) event is WoW Skins with a beautiful Catwa Bento applier called Delina. There are 6 skin tone options to choose from with each skin tone having a single dark brow option and a no-brow option if you prefer to be a blonde or redhead. Each tone also comes with a copy/modifiable shape that I'm using in this post. Do make note that I did not modify the face of the shape but I did modify the body to my preferred slider numbers.  Body appliers are sold separately and there is a demo you pick up to see which tone suites you best.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ B O D Y S U I T ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - Kendra Bodysuit - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ WCF7*

Ombre version of the Kendra Bodysuit

Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U SE D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
Clockhaus - Navas Heels - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*



Important CLOCKHAUS store information






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Exile Hair - Not Today - Grayscale *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*


Important EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate



⊰♥⊱ J E W E L R Y ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - XO Necklace - Silver *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*



Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Lona (Bento) v2.12 *EXCLUSIVE @ SKIN FAIR*
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I  E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Delina Catwa Bento Applier - Tan *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy





⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
K&S Poses - Poses 4 - Pose 2
Owner/Designer: KatyaSessions


Eternal Dream Poses - SexyBack 1 - Pose 02
Owner/Designer: Fata Boa



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
The Photography Studio at Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment