Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Look No. 420: Priya


Hello again my lovelies!

In my blog post of March 22nd called Look No. 416: Zoey, I showed  you one of 2 Delirium Style exclusives at the current round of Suicide Dollz. The panty and bra set I'm wearing in this post is the 2nd of the two; it's called Cyn Panties and Bra. As you can see, in this post, I'm wearing it as a bikini because it looks cute as such and because I can. It's fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies. It comes packed with a color/texture HUD giving you a lot of variety. If you want to grab this, be sure to hit Suicide Dollz before March 30th.

The skin applier I'm wearing is a new release from Egozy called Kali Catwa Applier. It's available in 10 skin tone options ranging from light to dark. Each tone comes packed with 3 brow and 1 no brow options; 6 lipstick and 6 eyeshadow options; and body appliers for TMP, Maitreya Lara, Slink, Belleza and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. FYI, the Omega applier will work on Omega-compatible Bento Hands. This skin applier will work with Catwa's mesh and Bento heads. I do want to note that because I chose to get creative with my photos, the skin tone I'm using (Golden) comes out darker. If you want to see the actual tone, please see the chart below.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ P A N T Y    &    B R A ⊰♥⊱
Delirium Style - Cyn Panties & Bra with HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ SUICIDE DOLLZ*




Important DELIRIUM STYLE store information


Owner/Designer: Christel Morane



⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Nanika - Bloody Rose Tattoo - Black
Owner/Designer: sDEVAs



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ F O O T    J E W E L R Y ⊰♥⊱
Deadpool - Kahlani - Music
Owner/Designer: Deadpoolxx



⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Entwined - Zoe - Dark Browns
Owner/Designer: VivienMarli



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya (Bento) v1.08
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip



⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
West End - Kat Shape for Catwa Catya
Owner/Designer: Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Tawny Dinzeo & Chezza Slade



⊰♥⊱ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Egozy - Kali Catwa Applier - Golden *NEW STORE RELEASE*


1. Brun     2. Coffee     3. Nougat     4. Canelle     5. Golden     6. Tan     7. Fair     8. Light Fair     9. Pale     10. Porcelain

Where To Buy


Important EGOZY store information


Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button



⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
M I L A  Poses - Sit Fatpack
Owner/Designer: Miiane



Di's Opera - Grace 2 - Pose 5 *EXCLUSIVE @ LOST & FOUND*
Owner/Designer: Di Hoorenbeek



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱

No comments:

Post a Comment