Saturday, February 25, 2017

Look No. 400: Chloe


Hello again my lovelies!

Before the current round of Cosmopolitan closes on February 26th, I want to make sure that I show you Kaithleen's exclusive at this event. It's the strapless mini dress called Buttoned Tube Dress. It's 100% original mesh and textures made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya. There are 20 pretty color options and each color comes packed with a small 9-color HUD for the buttons. If you can't decide on which color to buy, don't fear,  you can purchase this dress in a fatpack. Please try on the demo prior to purchase to ensure a perfect fit.

The next item I want to show you are the pumps I'm wearing from G&D. It was an exclusive at the last round of Cosmopolitan but is now being sold at the main store; they are called Dolce Vita. It's 100% original mesh and textures made to fit TMP, Maitreya, Slink and Belleza high feet. It comes packed with an amazing color HUD.

The necklace I'm wearing is from BF Clothing & Accessories called Jolie Set and you can find it at Shiny Shabby. It's a 3-necklace set available in 3 metal options: silver, gold and light gold. Each of the 3 pieces can be worn separately should you choose to do so.

As many of you know by now, LeLutka released the new Bento head, Chloe. Being the mesh/Bento head junkie that I am, I could not pass it up and so it's what I'm using in this post. I hope you run to LeLutka and pick up the demo to try. I'm absolutely in love with this head.

The applier I've chosen to wear with LeLutka's Chloe is from Lumae and it's called Aurora Loved that was an exclusive at The Coven but has been released at the main store. If you buy this applier, it comes packed with: system skin (without the head) with freckle/no-freckle and cleavage options; body appliers for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, AMD Bump, TMP and Omega-compatible bodies that have the freckle/no-freckle and cleavage options; ear appliers for Bent Box, Soul Ears and Logo ears; Lumae's own Leevi ears in 3 sizes; and no nipple options for both classic and mesh bodies. There are 5 skin tone options and a demo is available.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ D R E S S ⊰♥⊱
Kaithleen's - Buttoned Tube Dress - Green *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*



Important KAITHLEEN'S store information


Owner/Designer: (Kaithleen) Zlyskritek



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
G&D - Dolce Vita *NEW STORE RELEASE*



Where To Buy


Important G&D store links


Owner/Designer: Diamanda Allen




⊰♥⊱ E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Earthstones - Crystal Cascade Earrings
Owner/Designer: Abraxxa Anatine



⊰♥⊱ N E C K L A C E ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - Jolie Set - Light Gold *EXCLUSIVE @ SHINY SHABBY*



Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith



⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Tableau Vivant - LeLutka HB 3 - Blondes *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Tableau Vivant - Bow Updo - Blondes *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: M4ri1yn Magic



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LeLutka - Bento Head Chloe v2.6
Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Thora Charron and JadenArt



⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Nanika - Alessa Shape for LeLutka Bento Head SIMONE
Owner/Designer: Sdevas



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Lumae - Aurora Loved LeLutka Applier - Dolce (T5)


Where To Buy
Inworld Store


Important LUMAE store links
MarketplaceFacebookFlickr • Store Blog


Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱

No comments:

Post a Comment