Friday, February 10, 2017

Look No. 389: Alissa


Hello again my lovelies!

As a blogger, one of the hardest things for me to do is to come up with a suitable post title. It's just the one thing I really and truly dread because I'm horrible at it. If you follow my blog regularly, you'll notice I've used song titles, movie titles and quotes as my titles. Well, sometimes I don't have a song that goes well with my photos and when I do, I've already used it. So, I decided that I would lessen my stress over a post title by using a girl's name.

For this post, I used the name "Alissa" because it's the name of one of the two exclusives at Hairology  (opens today) from Phoenix Hair. I also have Delirium Style's exclusive at the current round of Suicide Dollz (closes February 16th), Carol G. Tattoo Wear's exclusive at Bodyfy (closes on February 28th) a new store release from WoW Skins and finally, Formanails updated another one of their popular nails for Vista's Bento hands.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱



⊰♥⊱ O U T F I T ⊰♥⊱
Delirium Style - Moon Lace Up Romper w/HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ SUICIDE DOLLZ*
Fits Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies • Comes packed with color/texture HUD shown below • Demo is available


Important DELIRIUM STYLE store information

Owner/Designer: Christel Morane


⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Arabesque - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ BODYFY*
An applier only tattoo with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya Lara, Slink, TMP and Omega-compatible mesh bodies/hands • Applier for Vista Bento hands is included • Also available in white and red ink as shown in the vendor ad below

Courtesy of Carol G. Tattoo Wear
Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store infomation

Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth

⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
 Phoenix Hair - Alissa Hair - Black and Whites *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIROLOGY*
9 color pack options • Fatpack and demo are available • A special Rainbow color pack is included in each color pack and fatpack for Phoenix Hair VIP group members

Important PHOENIX HAIR store information
 Owners/Designers: Lilly Herberg and xXRyvenXx Resident


⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
 Reign - Huntress Boots *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Kenadeecole


⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
 Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



⊰♥⊱ N A I L S ⊰♥⊱
Formanails - Stiletto Nails for Vista Bento Hands Big Pack - Silver/Black *NEW STORE RELEASE*
5 nail color options • 2 metal options • Demo is available and is highly suggested you try on if you own any other Bento hand brand

Courtesy of Formanails

Where To Buy
Important FORMANAILS store information
Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing

⊰♥⊱ E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
 Dirty Princess - Twist Hoop Princess Mesh Earrings
Owner/Designer: Skyler Lebed


⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya v1.08
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


⊰♥⊱ E Y E S    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Zora - Alexa Eyes Catwa Applier
Owner/Designer: Zorjia


 ⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Nanika - Cindy Shape for CATWA Bento Head Catya
Owner/Designer: Sdevas


⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Melania Catwa Bento Applier - Tan *NEW STORE RELEASE*
6 skin tone options • 1 brow and no brow options • 6 lipstick options • Demo is available • If you own one of WoW Skins' omega appliers, it will work with Vista's Bento Hands

Where To Buy

Important WoW SKINS store information

Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy


⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
K & S - Me, Myself and I - Pose 3
Owner/Designer: Katyasessions


GingerFish Poses - Birdy - Pose 2
Owner/Designer: Tracy Redangel


⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱

No comments:

Post a Comment