Thursday, February 23, 2017

Look No. 399: Kim


Hello again my lovelies!

Whimsical has been opened for almost a week now and I would be remiss if I didn't show you {ViSion} -S&F's exclusive gacha set for this event. It's called Kim and it's a very sexy bikini and belly chain set. It's 100% original mesh and made to fit Slink Hourglass/Physique, Maitreya Lara and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies. As you will see in the gacha key posted below, there are 15 commons and 2 rares to play for. Each of the bra commons comes with 2 different colors and a 16-color HUD for the straps. The bikini bottom commons comes with 2 different colors as well. The chain common comes with a color HUD that will give you 8 metal colors and 19 colors for the stone. Each of the rares is a full set consisting of bra, bikini bottom, waist chain and 2 huds (one for the bra straps and the other for the belly chain). If you play for this set, good luck!

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ B I K I N I    &    W A I S T    C H A I N ⊰♥⊱
{ViSion} -S&F - Kim Gacha Set - #2 RARE *EXCLUSIVE @ WHIMSICAL*



Important {VISION} -S&F store information


Owner/Designer: Pjey Pearl



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



⊰♥⊱ J E W E L R Y ⊰♥⊱
Zaara - Indra Painted Stacked Bangles
Zaara - Sarika Feather Earrings - Tropical
Owner/Designer: Zaara Kohime




⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Tableau Vivant - LeLutka HB 1 - Black & Whites
Tableau Vivant - Side Pony - Black & Whites
Owner/Designer: M4ri1yn Magic



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LeLutka - Bento Head Simone v2.6 *NEW UPDATE*
Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Thora Charron and JadenArt



⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Nanika - Alessa Shape for LeLutka Bento Head SIMONE
Owner/Designer: Sdevas



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Glam Affair - Angelina Lelutka Applier - Tropical *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing



⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
EverGlow Poses - Girls Poses #68 - Pose 680
EverGlow - Juicy Poses - Poses 7 & 9
Owner/Designer: Fanny Willis



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱

No comments:

Post a Comment