Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Great Dress...Great Price!


I was in the middle of a DJ set last night when I got a notification about a 60L dress at Kastle Rock Couture. As soon as my set was over I hit the store and snatched up this really cute mesh dress.

Living in the South for the last several years, my favorite look is to pair a great pair of cowboy boots with a cute mini-dress or mini-skirt; this dress, to me, had cowboy boots and hat written all over it. I think it turned out to be a winning look!

Until next time...happy shopping!

♥ Violette ♥


Style Notes

~*~ WHAT I'M WEARING ~*~
DRESS: Kastle Rock Couture - Aster Dress - Black
SHOES: J's - J's Fringe Cowgirl Boots2 - Black
NECLACE & EARRINGS: Chop Zuey - Black Storm Gold (sold separately)
HAIR: Truth Hair - Jill - Colors Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment